what should I do? need help!

thanks for posing pics. I will try that!:idea:

A scarf on the handles helps. Just a little bandana one that you can loop over between your hands as a barrier.

lv_scarf_reg.jpg

lv_scarf_hold.jpg

Can you just slip your wrist through the handles and hold it on your forearm like that? I know what you mean, though, as sometimes my hands sweat too and I just always carry my bags on my arm cause I am so paranoid of getting the handles dirty.

Hey girlie.

In some acting classes I am taking, the instructors always tells us never be shy or nervous to meet people. There are so many people in the world, that meeting just a few or even one shouldnt get you nervous. When I go to castings, you can NEVER be timid in meeting people (like the director or what not), because that industry is looking for independent, and courageous people who will be easy to work with.

Therefore, I practice this in my daily life. Greeting people that I dont even know, or even sparking up a small conversation or what not.

I dont think your problem is a spray, but a change of your nerves! Good luck girlie, I will be rooting you on!

:heart: Sophia

Alternatively why dont you get another speedy that do not have naked leather such as damier or mini lin? that way if you know for sure that you are meeting new people, you dont have to worry about your bag!