What shade of pink is this?

The rumour is that many ladies are on the same track, to show their purchasing power, and to get to SO the croc birkin that they want, and more. Bizarre.
It's also to maintain the status of being one of the "majors" in the store. The more business you bring the store (via purchases, customer referrals, etc.), the more your status grows. The more your status grows, the more fringe benefits you get. Benefits include SO's, invites to public events, and the penultimate, invites to private store events and fashion shows and the chance to have special SO's (the kind where you fly to Paris to sit with the Hermes design team and create, you know, apple holders and laptop cases).

HG- My DH had a laptop briefcase designed for him. It is noir fjord w/RH and he had them put in HW on the side to attach a shoulder strap. It has a single handle on top like a Kelly. He wont get it for another year.

HG- My DH had a laptop briefcase designed for him. It is noir fjord w/RH and he had them put in HW on the side to attach a shoulder strap. It has a single handle on top like a Kelly. He wont get it for another year.
There was a major that designed the prototype years ago. It's like the Kelly Lakis, a major designed it specifically for his wife and it eventually made its way into mainstream production.

There was a major that designed the prototype years ago. It's like the Kelly Lakis, a major designed it specifically for his wife and it eventually made its way into mainstream production.

Oh I've seen the Kelly Lakis. I'm not to thrilled about the dual zipper pockets in front. I think there was a pocket in back too. It kinda took away from the elegance of the original Kelly.

bbbochap--That is a very stunning Birkin! I prefer that shade to the rose dragee. A rigide Bolide in that color would be sooo beautiful. :smile:

kelly_birkin - I absolutely agree with you...

I wld take this baby rose over rose dragee, anytime - this is the PERFECT PASTEL PINK...

I suppose Japan is really THE hermes heaven - with SO colors like this pink & so many (reseller) shops there - i must plan a trip.

Oh I've seen the Kelly Lakis. I'm not to thrilled about the dual zipper pockets in front. I think there was a pocket in back too. It kinda took away from the elegance of the original Kelly.

I'm not a fan of Lakis too. :nogood:

I wasn't a fan of the Lakis UNTIL I saw this picture. Modern Edgy! :heart:
attachment.php

:back2topic: sorry for hijack! :shame:

I am also very confused. Some time back, mightykismet confirmed with me that the official name in ostrich is rose naturelle. Some other sellers call it beige rose, applicable to both ostrich and croc.

In non-exotic .... ????

simplyprincess, do you have the parchment paper tag inside your orange box from your DH got this bag for you?

tokyogirl, will your H store know?

I am also very confused. Some time back, mightykismet confirmed with me that the official name in ostrich is rose naturelle. Some other sellers call it beige rose, applicable to both ostrich and croc.

In non-exotic .... ????

simplyprincess, do you have the parchment paper tag inside your orange box from your DH got this bag for you?

tokyogirl, will your H store know?

MrsS I'll check all my Hermes papers. I bought it at a resell boutique in the Ginza shopping district. I dont remember if there was any parchment tag with it??? I know with the Birkins I buy straight from H, I'll get one with the name of leather, size... You know I've been going with the name "Rose Naturelle" cause that is what my store manager called it. I've seen Beige Rose in exotics and it is not quite that pink. Mine is a soft baby pink. Hopefully we can get down to this all and get the correct name. But for now I'll assume its Rose naturelle:P.