What scarf should I get?

Yeah so Forzieri only has the Gucci in blue and black (the ones I posted after my first post). So are there other scarves out there for guys that you guys recommend?

I was thinking the white Burberry or maybe the grey Versace I posted. Suggestions are greatly welcomed!!!

For a scarf on a guy, i would rather choose the grey versache! the creme colored scarves are too hard to match clothes, so unless the gucci scarf is the blue one that u showed... i wouldn't recommend it.

i have two cashmere scarves and i love them both! very soft and very warm. if u want a burberry scarf i'd suggest

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pr...cp=2119967.2068726&view=all&parentPage=family
(the big plaid style)
because i never see this around n it would stand out instead if blending in with everyone else.

i'm sorry but i'm not a fan of gucci scarves =/

Hmmm...would the grey work well against a black pea coat? I think both works but that the creme works better but that Gucci one is sold out.

My second problem is the grey Versace vs. the ivory Burberry: wool vs cashmere even though I do like the Versace one better.

Yes..gray looks nice paired with most colors. It will look great with a black pea coat! You'll look very sharp. :yes:

I like the Versace one better, however I really like cashmere better. Wool gets to itchy..it's not very comfortable after a long time.

Thanks Priiin! You're awesome with the responses! Here is a gray cashmere scarf from the same site. The first one is reversible black/grey and the second one is just gray. What do you think about these? Not as cool looking?
prdg_bs04324-001-03-2
prdm_bs04323-027-2

I'm thinking between these scarves:

Gucci
gi09086-001-00-2x

What do you guys think? I would love to hear your inputs.
Also, should I even consider getting a scarf? I live in Southern California.

Do the Gucci outlet or Dec. 3 sale have sales on their scarves? Thanks!!!

I live in So. California as well and I have loads of scarves.

I like the Gucci one the best.