What RM's did you get on Black Friday?

Eggshell Nikki for me! :wlae:The picture displayed on the RM website didn't look that great IMO, but based on what I've heard other tpfers say about the color and from looking at the pictures on LunaBoston, I'm hopeful that I will love it in real life!:sweatdrop:

OK...my tally so far

Stingray MAM --->from rm.com
Purple patent Rendezvous clutch----->ebay w/live.com cashback it was only $200 NWT!!!
is that a good deal? I totally was not searching for it, just looked gorgeous.
and can't i even use it inside my duo or MA?

Eggshell Nikki for me! :wlae:The picture displayed on the RM website didn't look that great IMO, but based on what I've heard other tpfers say about the color and from looking at the pictures on LunaBoston, I'm hopeful that I will love it in real life!:sweatdrop:

You will :heart: it. It's a gorgeous bag!! :yes: If I didn't buy the white nikki, I'd have gone for the eggshell in a :heart:beat!

Eggshell Nikki
2 Jamie Wallets grey & black
Black and quilt mam I scored this one because I had to call LB so they would take my store credit and I was whining and she said oh I think we still have one hold on!!! :wlae:

^^Desi, those sound awesome! I have been drooling over the brown croc! Can't wait till we all get our loot from these black friday sales!

I can't seem to find any modeling pics of the stingray mam!

omg just bought a noir MAC!!!! I am so surprised they still have them in stock, I know how many girls really wanted this bag.

Anyone on the west coast totally not wake up to their luna boston alarm? I was coveting that navy luxe mini nikki, but I guess I will just have to hope there is one at the sample sale!!!