What ring prefer

Brasil

Jan 30, 2018
Hello everyone, i need help for choose... what you would more prefer ring with better quality or with a little bit bigger diamant. I am choose between 1.04 DVVS2 from Van Cleef Arpels or 1.22 GVVS2 from Cartier. Thank you

Hello everyone, i need help for choose... what you would more prefer ring with better quality or with a little bit bigger diamant. I am choose between 1.04 DVVS2 from Van Cleef Arpels or 1.22 GVVS2 from Cartier. Thank you

I would go for the bigger diamond because the colour is both in the same range of near colourless but ofc D is colourless. So I would go for the bigger ring good luck in deciding.

I agree w/ “myfirstchanel”. D and G colors are very close and they are both vvss2 which is really good. Make sure it doesn’t show any fluorescence. You can verify that at the bottom of the diamond lab certificate (cets from GIA would be ideal) good luck!! Fala português? :smile:

Quality over size is my preference.I'd also choose the one with less inclusions or those in places that wont impact the shine. If pricing is the concern then most of the cost is for the name brand.

Thank you very much. Sorry, but i cant a little bit understand you. Becouse my english is very bad. And cant understand what you prefer? Sorry, can you answer Van Cleef smaller with D color or Cartier a little bit bigger with G color?

I agree w/ “myfirstchanel”. D and G colors are very close and they are both vvss2 which is really good. Make sure it doesn’t show any fluorescence. You can verify that at the bottom of the diamond lab certificate (cets from GIA would be ideal) good luck!! Fala português? :smile:
Thank you very much too ❤️

Agreed, pick whichever has the best cut. It will face up the brightest and show the most sparkle regardless of color. Both of your stones should be eye clean at VVS2. The difference between 1.04/1.22 is not significant, the best cut stone will look biggest because of how much light it reflects back from within. Good luck!