What ring prefer

Agreed, pick whichever has the best cut. It will face up the brightest and show the most sparkle regardless of color. Both of your stones should be eye clean at VVS2. The difference between 1.04/1.22 is not significant, the best cut stone will look biggest because of how much light it reflects back from within. Good luck!
Thank you very much. Yes you are all absolutely right, i did not think so muchabout cut before, but really, when its excellent, its more play and shine.

I wrote the wrong information on first post about the rings.what I saw turned out to be - Van cleef bonheur 1.04 carat EVVS2 for € 23,100 and Cartier 1895 Solitair 1.22 carat GVVS1 for € 21,500. We reserved Cartier. But now think Van Cleef had more sparkling. Maybe it was better light in store. Hope i make good choose. Still a little doubt.

I also read a forum about bracelets from Love collection, what a bad quality it can be, that I am now afraid, I hope a diamond will be well fixed in my ring. I convey because it will be my first expensive product