What purse for a 13 year old

Here is the Hampton Small Wristlet from the drilldown:

6F08_d1.jpg

That is so true. Since I have been reading this for the last couple of weeks, I bought the heart luggage charm, a scarf, the bleeker wristlet and another small wristlet and then 2 pair of Josie flats. I am not sure that I love any of the bags out now. I have my black/khaki ali, black mandy, black/khaki mandy (which is my favorite), a black/khaki Mandy and a black signature large flap bleeker. I really want a new purse, but not sure what I should get, Any suggestions?

That is so true. Since I have been reading this for the last couple of weeks, I bought the heart luggage charm, a scarf, the bleeker wristlet and another small wristlet and then 2 pair of Josie flats. I am not sure that I love any of the bags out now. I have my black/khaki ali, black mandy, black/khaki mandy (which is my favorite), a black/khaki Mandy and a black signature large flap bleeker. I really want a new purse, but not sure what I should get, Any suggestions?

Medium Carly in Khaki/Beet. :drool: But, again, I'm biased. :yes:

demi off ebay.. i personally would not buy my child an expensive purse. i would let them save at least half before i get them one.

My mom makes me pay for all my bags. The only thing she's paid for is a wristlet for homecoming which was $30 at an outlet...it was a steal so she said she'd pay. I paid for my Soho flap and my skinny and my mom has made it very clear that all future bag purchases are to be financed by ME.

I pay for most of my clothes too...and all my shoes are bought by me.

I'm 15, btw, and no job...I do get a small allowance each week. I just have to say that paying for your own stuff definitely makes you value it more and teaches you the value of a dollar...:yes:

Okay so a signature Carly it is. Now what color and what style and color wristlet? It is so easy to shop for my mom, friends and of course myself, but a 13 year old, this is tough. I do not have and children yet and I have no idea what that age group is into. All I know from my SIL is that all of her friends are getting something from Coach. I have a headache!!!!:s

maybe something different from the signature? i'm a teenager and i think the madison lurex wristlet (raspberry!) would be a big contrast and stand out or the magenta/turquoise patent wristlet with maybe a keyfob attached (i like the penguin and the snowman).

demi off ebay.. i personally would not buy my child an expensive purse. i would let them save at least half before i get them one.

It is a Christmas present, and if she wants to spoil her niece, that's her prerogative! You shouldn't have to save up for your own presents! And we don't know her situation, her niece is probably a very good child who deserves to have something nice from her aunt.

I really want a new purse, but not sure what I should get, Any suggestions?

Shopping for you too?? Yay! How about something in chocolate signature? You've got a lot of black or black/khaki so maybe something different? The Leigh in chocolate signature is really pretty! Or the Carly in khaki/beet? That'd add something a little different to your collection!

And I think a baby carly would be nice for your neice plus a cute wristlet. I think the gold lurex wristlets are cute and can be used all year round. I like this:

40347_BKHGD_d2.jpg

with this:

40955_SVGD_d2.jpg

My dd (she's 15) likes these:

40757_SBKGM_d2.jpg

40955_SVBK_d2.jpg

92269_SVMC_d2.jpg