What Phoebe Philo-bags will be discontinued?

I know for sure Luggage will be gone, it's THE iconic Phoebe bag. Ugh. Why can't he just keep one Luggage bag (and perhaps the Trio) in each size in the one color instead of getting rid of it completely? That's what Alessandro Michele did with Gucci, changed everything but kept the Disco Soho in three neutral colors and stopped releasing limited edition colors. He then released a variation of the bag without the tassel for his own stamp on the bag (which is kind of weird because I'd argue the tassel really makes it look like a Michele Gucci bag than without, and that's why I actually thought it was his bag design too). There's always rumors that it will be discontinued but it's still there.

Oh well. His ego can't handle it I suppose.

The trio and clasp are gone for sure. The belt, big bag, and classic are staying. I cant exactly remember what my sa said about the luggage but I feel like i would remember if she said they were discontinuing it.

same here... what is for sure, there will be trios until end of 2018 so there is chance to buy more colors (i love the dark green and burgundy from actual FW collection)

I really want a navy or burgundy one. I was going to wait since I just bought my hg Chanel but I guess I’ll try to track it down now.

I'd be surprised if they discontinued the Luggage...when HS went to YSL he discontinued pretty much all their bags but their bags were really nothing special, certainly nothing iconic like the Luggage.

Celine's less popular bags, though, will be discontinued as quickly as practical. My predictions based on my shopping experience! LOL :smile:

I had put a nano luggage on hold at Nordstrom’s on Monday and I just got a text from my SA that with the change of designers, stock is starting to sell fast and that they are not allowed to hold anything anymore. Quite the change from a few days ago, so I’m not sure what’s going on. I guess people are starting to get worried about what is getting discontinued.

So I talked to my SA in Munich, Germany. She did confirm that with change of designers, their bags start to sell really fast BUT no pieces will be discontinued as of now. Production has already been planned for one more year and it‘s not going to just stop from one day to another. So for at least a year she said, their classics and even the luggage and belt bags etc. will be staying.

the sales supervisor at Dublin said no news yet what is staying, what is going. but he mentioned look at YSL and Gucci when they changed creative and image director everything was gone. so it could be the same for Celine. All will be announced when the first Hedi show starts; followed by new launch in mid Nov.

the sales supervisor at Dublin said no news yet what is staying, what is going. but he mentioned look at YSL and Gucci when they changed creative and image director everything was gone. so it could be the same for Celine. All will be announced when the first Hedi show starts; followed by new launch in mid Nov.

Was it Dan that said that? I heard different on Monday :confused1: