What perfume do you love, but can't wear?

The Agent provocateur signature scent, I love it, but 90% of people I know tell me that it smells awful, and who wants to hear that you smell bad when wearing one of your favorite fragrances.

Michael Kors. I love the smell but it burns my skin and makes it itch too. I got a bit around my eye area once where i had touched my face after touching my arm and my eyelids swelled a little bit so i had to sell it on ebay.

Dior cherie burns as well.

The Agent provocateur signature scent, I love it, but 90% of people I know tell me that it smells awful, and who wants to hear that you smell bad when wearing one of your favorite fragrances.

I LOVE Agent Provocateur! Which one did you use? I love both the pink one and the gold one. They both smell super sexy. I got some samples and wore them for a while. No one ever said anything to me... I wonder if they were just being polite.

Chanel No. 5 is nice but reminds me of my mother; she always wears it.

I just bought Chanel Chance today and I REALLY hope I don't have to add it to this list. (I am wearing it for the first time and I've developed a headache - am really hoping it's due to my cold!)

I really LOVE Jo Malone Orange Blossom on everyone elses but myself. It turn to this odd sour smell on my skin after an hour or so, sad because it smells lovely at first.