What perfume are you buying next?

My sister is back from Paris, and she brought me back a gift: a personalized bottle of Guerlain Bois d'Armenie.

1788_img-2307-guerlain-bois-d-armenie_720.jpg

My sister is back from Paris, and she brought me back a gift: a personalized bottle of Guerlain Bois d'Armenie.

1788_img-2307-guerlain-bois-d-armenie_720.jpg
What a great gift !! Do you know if she brought it back in her carry-on or checked luggage ? I want to buy pricey perfume when I'm in Paris, but my greatest fear is having to hand it over to a TSA agent :shocked:

There are a few on my wishlist:

—Roja PARFUMS Amber Aoud. Just debating what size bottle I need since it’s so pricey.
—Roja PARFUMS Sweetie Aoud. Probably just the travel spray.
—DS and Durga Jazmin Yucatan. I plan on getting this when spring rolls around.
—Nishane’s Wulong Cha. I need to sample this first though. Might be my summer perfume.

I’m eager to get Succubus by Nimere perfume. I already have his Absolute Love and it drives men crazy. Constant compliments non stop. They run after me asking about my scent. Strongest perfume I have in my collection and it says a lot.

Just bought this over the weekend. Im very old school when it comes to perfume. I will repurchase same fragrance all over again and again. New fragrances often disappoint me (except for some Hermes ones which are divine). LouLou has been with me for almost 30years (reminds me of my first boyfriend but not that I want to lol).

468CE94F-5E6D-4654-B6D0-33C99B73765A.jpeg