What perfume are you buying next?

I'm very tempted by La Perla 1986 Limited Edition, it's £145 though so maybe for Christmas/Birthday.

There was a very upmarket lingerie shop in Oxford called Saratoga (many moons ago) and the lovely lady owner wrapped up all purchases in La Perla scented tissue paper. It was the only place in Oxford that sold the original La Perla perfume for a while. I really loved that perfume...

I am usually not a perfume girl, I use whatever smells good in a drug store, I also have a few pricier ones for special occasions, but I got a sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy and this one really left an impression on me. So, I'll go for it on Black Friday.

Reactions: D.Ott
I am holding off buying anymore unless it's for my channel.
For Christmas I am asking for things that will improve the quality of my content. If I ask for fragrance - it might be something from Mind Games or another Krigler... it has to be mind blowing! So far, nothing has blown me away. Everything else that others' are crazy about, I like, it's nice, but I don't need it!

Reactions: JenJBS
I have been using the Armani Prive Rose Milano, Jasmin Kusamono and Pivoine Suzhou. I got a sample of My Way and really liked that so I ordered that too. I also ordered a set of small Celine perfumes to try out. Wondering if anyone else has tried Celine perfumes? Do you like them?

Reactions: Kodi325
I just ordered Mizensir’s Amber Magique. I got a sample last weekend and am totally in love with it!! It’s a warm spicy amber scent. Absolutely stunning!
That one's pretty good. I tried it out last spring when I visited the Mizensir boutique in New York. The entire line seems to be on the sweeter side, though. I think my favorite was one of the musks. I had a sample of it somewhere, but I think I gave it away. lol

Reactions: Emily1830
I am thinking of buying Chanel’s Le Lion de Chanel next.

Le-Lion-de-CHANEL.jpg

I keep going back and forth about adding a bottle of Delina Exclusif. I feel like I want it for the hype. It’s lovely, just not sure why I keep thinking about it as it’s not mind blowing for me.