What pair of Coach shoes and Coach bag could you not live without

I don't have any shoes but the bag that I always turn to is my black Hamptons tote from a few years ago. It's so easy to clean and carry... the pockets are great, and I don't have to worry about it getting dirty or beat up.

DSCN4276.jpg

Strangely enough, even though I can't live without it, it's not my favorite. It's very useful and durable, and I'd buy 5 of them if I could, but my favorite Coach item is totally unfunctional eye candy for me (the framed clutch in my signature).

Though I'm not carrying them right now the last bag I would ever part with is my brown Legacy 06 shoulder bag, followed by my early 2007 Hamptons business tote. These are the best bags in history. As for shoes, I'd never part with my signature ballet flats (not sure of name), or my Josies.

A little off topic, but... Do you happen to know the style number for the Legacy 2006 shoulder bag? Or can link to a picture of it?

Mmm I only have one pair of Coach shoes so it would be the jenilee flats. And I have two bags only but I love my stripe reversible tote. I take it like everywhere, even after getting my first LV.

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26
For practicality, I don't think I could live without my black/white Katelyn sneakers, but in general I am in absolute love with my bronze Mayra wedges....I can't wait until the weather warms up again so I can wear them. And the bag I can't live without is my large chocolate signature Carly....I would buy brown everything if I could only carry that bag from here on.