What *other* wallets do you carry??

I have a lovely black Ferragamo wallet that I use with all my LV - 10 CC slots plus tons of extra space for more cards!

I love this Coach wallet in this doe color:

6K37_SVDO_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7692&category_id=47

I have a textured leather Coach card case that I picked up at the outlets for $35- (must've been an accident or one-off because it's still in the retail stores for $68) so I'd recommend getting a nice wallet from the outlets, as they have some nice ones for less than $50. I'd also check the Off 5th stores for wallets- they have some great deals.

I have one from roots that i use when i want a change. Only issue is i cant put a ton of $$ in it otherwise it wont close.

On that note i don't normally carry loads of $$ i mainly use my c/c or debit card.

Yeah..I switch off but I've most recently carried:
LV Fuchsia Vernis PTI (currently using)
LV Peppermint Vernis PTI
LV Bronze Vernis Ludlow
Dior Girly billfold
Kate Spade billfold

And my mom uses/has used:
LV Black Multicolore PTI (currently using)
LV Peppermint Vernis PTI
LV Monogram PTI
Chanel pink caviar lambskin french purse style wallet (not sure of the exact name since they don't really HAVE exact names lol.)

Bag Fetish said:
I have one from roots that i use when i want a change. Only issue is i cant put a ton of $$ in it otherwise it wont close.

On that note i don't normally carry loads of $$ i mainly use my c/c or debit card.

That Roots wallet is very cute, and I love red. I just looked on their site and couldn't find it. Have you had the wallet long, and where did you get it?