What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

I dropped in the mall after brunch today. I did speed try on at Chanel, Cartier and van cleef for gift ideas for DH….speed try on since I had my 3 kids with me too.
I loved the coco crush line. The sprinkle bangle and ring is so beautiful. My husband and daughter thought the champagne ones were nicer since you can really see the diamonds. But I want more wg pieces. Will likely be adding the wg bangle and ring (undecided on width) to my list. This line was a ‘yes’ from my family and they felt the quality compared to an cleef.
A friend suggested I try the Agrafe bracelet and earrings at Cartier. The set is to die for. This was likely my husband’s favourite and the bracelet is going on my wish list. My husband thought the pieces were much more than they are. They did not have earrings in stock so will wait to try those before adding. See pic of bracelet…the pic is a bit much and I would not wear that much on one hand!
At Vca I tried on the sweet clover. They only had a huge size. I really did not like it. My husband was like ‘nope’. I like it much more in pics.
Just to add that not everyone can pull off the beige gold, so if you can go for it =D. (Case in point — the beige looked absolutely blah on me.)

• Haha
Reactions: lynne_ross
You all are NOT helping haha! When I asked my daughter what was her favourite piece she said the Panthere earrings (which I only tried on since the Agrafe were not in stock) then her next favourite was the champagne coco - which I was also not considering. I will go back and try again the coco crushes but I am really wanting more wg pieces.
The Agrafe bracelet is so much more interesting and unique and a real statement piece, as opposed the coco crush imo. However, it can read as a bit mature and maybe slightly old fashioned.

I dropped in the mall after brunch today. I did speed try on at Chanel, Cartier and van cleef for gift ideas for DH….speed try on since I had my 3 kids with me too.
I loved the coco crush line. The sprinkle bangle and ring is so beautiful. My husband and daughter thought the champagne ones were nicer since you can really see the diamonds. But I want more wg pieces. Will likely be adding the wg bangle and ring (undecided on width) to my list. This line was a ‘yes’ from my family and they felt the quality compared to an cleef.
A friend suggested I try the Agrafe bracelet and earrings at Cartier. The set is to die for. This was likely my husband’s favourite and the bracelet is going on my wish list. My husband thought the pieces were much more than they are. They did not have earrings in stock so will wait to try those before adding. See pic of bracelet…the pic is a bit much and I would not wear that much on one hand!
At Vca I tried on the sweet clover. They only had a huge size. I really did not like it. My husband was like ‘nope’. I like it much more in pics.
Love the Cartier bracelet the best. To me, it has a timeless, old world opulence, but I like that kind of thing.Sadly the WG Chanel was my least favorite of the choices on you*, but it’s all relative. All really are stunning, and you wear all of them so beautifully. How nice that your whole family has such great taste. Once you decide, it’s like everyone has contributed :biggrin:

*like @chiaoapple, I love the champagne one, but it does not love me back lol

Last edited:
Love the Cartier bracelet the best. To me, it has a timeless, old world opulence, but I like that kind of thing.Sadly the WG Chanel was my least favorite of the choices on you*, but it’s all relative. All really are stunning, and you wear all of them so beautifully. How nice that your whole family has such great taste. Once you decide, it’s like everyone has contributed :biggrin:

*like @chiaoapple, I love the champagne one, but it does not love me back lol
Thanks! I did not think the champagne could look not so great on others. It is a great colour - not rg or yg, inbetween. You must try again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
everything looks great, however, I have to agree with other ladies here, the coco crush champagne bangle looks truly amazing on you and standing out the most!

My most recent jewellery purchase — Chanel camellia transformable necklace (the dangling “tassels” can be removed, hence the “transformable” part of the name). Really love its three dimensional look and the sparkle!

At the same I have been trying to discover jewellery with precious or semi-precious coloured stones, but have not really found anything that I really love outside of VCA….

View attachment 5950864
For colored stones, have you looked at Bayco or Robert Procop? Their stones designs and workmanship are top notch.

Also, Irene Neuwirth, too. I’ve fallen hard for her work. Here’s a pic of an emerald bangle and tourmaline flower ring, I recently picked up. Both are one of a kind pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5951.jpeg
    IMG_5951.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5948.jpeg
    IMG_5948.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 72
For colored stones, have you looked at Bayco or Robert Procop? Their stones designs and workmanship are top notch.

Also, Irene Neuwirth, too. I’ve fallen hard for her work. Here’s a pic of an emerald bangle and tourmaline flower ring, I recently picked up. Both are one of a kind pieces.
Am scrolling through her website— some pendants are definitely catching my eye. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: etoupebirkin

I was recently introduced to Bayco. Very small purchases. I wanted earrings and a pendant to wear with my RDN WMOP Clip and RDN Lapis Earrings. The VCA Fleurette in YG would have worked well. But it is discontinued and I am wary of secondary sellers without paperwork—COA, receipt, service papers. I did find one seller with “service papers” that looked fishy. The font for the item name and serial number didn’t match the font for the rest of the text. Anyway, a sales associate at Neiman Marcus recommended the Bayco Floral Diamond Studs and matching pendant. The design has a similar feel to the Fleurette and the diamonds are beautiful and high quality (DEF, near flawless). NM sold out of the earrings I wanted and Bayco made a pair for me within 2 weeks. NM has some larger Bayco pieces with sapphires and rubies. The stones all looked beautiful.

I was recently introduced to Bayco. Very small purchases. I wanted earrings and a pendant to wear with my RDN WMOP Clip and RDN Lapis Earrings. The VCA Fleurette in YG would have worked well. But it is discontinued and I am wary of secondary sellers without paperwork—COA, receipt, service papers. I did find one seller with “service papers” that looked fishy. The font for the item name and serial number didn’t match the font for the rest of the text. Anyway, a sales associate at Neiman Marcus recommended the Bayco Floral Diamond Studs and matching pendant. The design has a similar feel to the Fleurette and the diamonds are beautiful and high quality (DEF, near flawless). NM sold out of the earrings I wanted and Bayco made a pair for me within 2 weeks. NM has some larger Bayco pieces with sapphires and rubies. The stones all looked beautiful.
They sound beautiful! Would love to see if you don’t mind sharing

Bayco pieces are amazing. I love mine!!!

Catching up this thread, and I see reference to colored gemstones.

@chiaoapple
I love Bayco too; they make gorgeous pieces. My other favorite brand for colored gemstones is JB Star. I love love love their rings. Their pieces are one of a kind, handcrafted in platinum, very limited production (e.g. not mass produced). The focus is on a fine quality center stone which is what I love for colored gemstone pieces (kind of the old world Elizabeth Taylor look). They will also do custom pieces based on the stone you want as all stones are different. Here is their website:

That said, if I may offer my thoughts...
I've seen the jewelry pieces you buy, so I think I have a feel for your style & preferences. I feel you prefer more artistic and feminine designs vs. bold simple designs. Hence, I'm not sure Bayco, JB Star, or nIrene Neuwirth (maybe her) is your style. I may be wrong of course, and this is just a guess.

Nevertheless... I have an idea to share with you! :biggrin::heart:
On the premise you love artistic and feminine designs, how about a headband? Done right, headbands can be stunning.
I love the Chaumet Laurier headband. It's artistic and beautiful, yet the look is timeless and can be worn with anything. Yes, it's sparkly diamonds, but at its core, it's just a headband, so it's definitely an everyday piece.

I wish I was a headband gal, but I am not. However, I can totally see you wearing this piece. It's so beautiful, at least to me. https://www.chaumet.com/us_en/laurier-head-ornament-084319

Tiffany makes a headband too from their Victoria line, but to me, Chaumet's comes across more artistic and elegant.

For Chaumet. there is also a matching Laurier bracelet, and I recall you like bracelets. Hence, you can make a set.

Chaumet also makes colored gemstone pieces, but their pieces with large center gemstones are mainly rings. The necklaces, bracelets, and earrings have small stones, but depending on your preference, you might find something.

I love their Josephine Aigrette Imperiale line, and it is offered in colored gemstones. Here is a link in case you might see something you like:

Just my two cents... Good luck gemstone jewelry shopping! :smile::heart:

I am excited to add another ring to my collection. Just purchased the serpenti ring from Bulgari. The store service was excellent. The SAs made my family feel very comfortable in the store and I did not were not feel pressured to make decisions (SA brought multiple sizes in for me to try).
The SA also gave me a snake dish and a snake stuffed animal. My daughter put the toy on my arm and claimed I now have a matching bracelet haha. Annoyed I did not buy the wg diamond serpenti bracelet 2 years ago when I tried it. It is now double the price. Bulgari is also having a price increase here in April.
I will wear this ring with my noeud on other hand and with my matching Rolex. Thought I would share pics as I have not seen this ring often.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 142
  • c38b5811-3190-4475-954d-361174dacfbe.jpeg
    c38b5811-3190-4475-954d-361174dacfbe.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 141
I am excited to add another ring to my collection. Just purchased the serpenti ring from Bulgari. The store service was excellent. The SAs made my family feel very comfortable in the store and I did not were not feel pressured to make decisions (SA brought multiple sizes in for me to try).
The SA also gave me a snake dish and a snake stuffed animal. My daughter put the toy on my arm and claimed I now have a matching bracelet haha. Annoyed I did not buy the wg diamond serpenti bracelet 2 years ago when I tried it. It is now double the price. Bulgari is also having a price increase here in April.
I will wear this ring with my noeud on other hand and with my matching Rolex. Thought I would share pics as I have not seen this ring often.
It’s gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations on the new ring! This piece has such an elevated level of craftsmanship and design. It is unmistakably Bvlgari, but not the same piece seen everywhere in ads and social media; the best of all worlds.