What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

nycmamaofone

Jul 26, 2013
I’m in the same situation as you. I recently went to Bulgari and fell in love with the serpenti collection. I have on my wishlist the ring in white gold with diamonds and the matching bracelet. The sparkle factor is incredible!
I have yet to go into a Bulgari boutique but need to. I am a snake (Zodiac) so maybe I should check it out...

ayshaa

Fashion Photographer
O.G.
Apr 19, 2009
I used to wear a lot of 18k gold by a local designer here before shifting to VCA and Cartier, I found myself so obsessed with Alhambra necklace, ring and bracelet that I've got few years back and it was the only thing I wore, I made another set purchase few years ago, it was the Onyx and I held back until just a year or so and I got the MOP then SO then this year 2020 I spent a lot on VCA that I forgot to branch out like you said lol now I have almost everything I want from VCA and Cartier, I am thinking of the Boucheron serpent boheme collection. I have few on my wishlist and hoping to get them next year :smile:

IMG_6892.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

I think I am just crazy about stones in general, I don't mind solid gold but stones makes me so happy :smile:

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I still have a few more VCA items to get before I get sucked into a new brands lol. I have Cartier, Tiffany and Rolex pieces and I have some Graff pieces on my wish list that will work with some of my VCA pieces. For larger stones I don’t like buying designer so keeping my eye out seperately for the perfect loose stones. I would also love a HW piece at some point but that will likely not be for a long tine given the prices.

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
I used to wear a lot of 18k gold by a local designer here before shifting to VCA and Cartier, I found myself so obsessed with Alhambra necklace, ring and bracelet that I've got few years back and it was the only thing I wore, I made another set purchase few years ago, it was the Onyx and I held back until just a year or so and I got the MOP then SO then this year 2020 I spent a lot on VCA that I forgot to branch out like you said lol now I have almost everything I want from VCA and Cartier, I am thinking of the Boucheron serpent boheme collection. I have few on my wishlist and hoping to get them next year :smile:

View attachment 4875602

View attachment 4875601

I think I am just crazy about stones in general, I don't mind solid gold but stones makes me so happy :smile:

This looks like a good option for turquoise and lapis since they are hard to access with VCA. They even have a beaded border which might possibly coordinate with certain VCA pieces.

I mostly wear classic diamond pieces in platinum. I had a few Tiffany platinum and gold pieces and a Cartier watch prior to getting into VCA. I made several custom rings and pendants, as well. My problem is that I have more than I actually wear now, and I have basically gotten rid of anything I didn't love and knew I'd never wear. I like VCA better than all the other jewelry lines. I think many other jewelry brands have tried to bring out stone station necklaces, etc. to compete with Alhambra, but I still like Alhambra the best of all. (Trust me, I have tried and failed to find jewelry I loved as much at a lower price!) Aside from Alhambra, the floral pieces and butterflies of VCA are just the best of their kind, in my opinion. I still have a few things I want from VCA, but I am hoping I can eventually stop buying and just wear what I have (!!!), if we ever get out of COVID jail. Right now if I leave the house, I generally wear my wedding set and earrings, and that's it!

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Chaumet is the next brand for me. However the review of the SAs and service at the boutiques here are so terrible that I hesitated.

I tried Tiffany which I find too expensive for my liking ... and I tried Dior. I have several rose Des vents and used to love many items from Dior’s Dior Rose series. Sadly, resale value of Dior is not fantastic.