What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

Nov 9, 2010
I'm deciding on which bracelet to purchase to go with my yg Love Bangle I want to get another yg bracelet to wear with it.

I have worn some SS bracelets with it but push my love bangle up my arm as I'm worried about it getting scratched, I know it will get scratched eventually but just wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to what bracelets they wear with there Love Bangle I do eventually want a second Love Bangle it will probably be the cuff as I don't think I could sleep with two on but that wont be until this Christmas. If anyone has any suggestions or pics that would be a great help.

I wear a Tiffany Victoria diamond tennis bracelet with it (the platinum mixed with the YG of the Love B looks really cool, IMO.)
I also will wear a Tiffany silver bangle with gold toggle and/or a very dainty, super slim Zoe Chicco stud open cuff bracelet.
I mix and match all the time without fear of scratches.

I always wear one of my Sydney Evan bracelets with my yg Love bangle. I've been favoring the red coral with diamond peace yg. But I also wear my Love bangle on my left wrist along with my watch. I wear the SE bracelet inbetween the watch and Love bangle, it does help reduce major rubbing on the bangle.

I wear a Tiffany Victoria diamond tennis bracelet with it (the platinum mixed with the YG of the Love B looks really cool, IMO.)
I also will wear a Tiffany silver bangle with gold toggle and/or a very dainty, super slim Zoe Chicco stud open cuff bracelet.
I mix and match all the time without fear of scratches.

Wow the Tiffany Victoria is such a beautiful bracelet, I checked out Zoe Chicco
there is some gorgeous pieces I've never seen that jewellery in the UK, if they sold it here I think I would buy a piece it's lovely.

I always wear one of my Sydney Evan bracelets with my yg Love bangle. I've been favoring the red coral with diamond peace yg. But I also wear my Love bangle on my left wrist along with my watch. I wear the SE bracelet inbetween the watch and Love bangle, it does help reduce major rubbing on the bangle.

Checked out Sydney Evan they sell some gorgeous pieces I only wish they sold it here in the UK I think you have more choice in the USA, I also love David Yurman but I've only ever seen it on here & don't think you can get it here.

I like to stack two together:

lotusring.jpg