What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

i have 2 loves. plain rg and full diamond wg. i wear them separately, on my right and left. the colors are different and one is with full diamond when another is plain, they look like completely different style bracelets. even the sizes different; 18 and 17. i wore them together before and they were beautiful, but i couldn't stand the constant clanking. i think in my case the loves look stunning on left and right, and not together. i wasn't expecting this, interesting result.

i am also a luxury watch collector, but hermes double leather band (that looong leather band) wg-mop wrist watch goes best with my wg love. since the band wraps around my wrist twice, in between my love and watch is another leather band that cushions and no clanking. so far my best "bracelet" that goes well along with my love bracelet.

Whenever I do get my bracelet (as you know what is going on haha), I don't want to wear anything else next to it. The only bracelet that I have that I might is a black titanium cuff from Tiffany's. What about something like that? Something in an enamel?

Whenever I do get my bracelet (as you know what is going on haha), I don't want to wear anything else next to it. The only bracelet that I have that I might is a black titanium cuff from Tiffany's. What about something like that? Something in an enamel?

The wait will be worth it, I wanted a Love bangle for years, I ended up selling a Rolex to get it but it was worth it, you will love it :yahoo:

I wear mine which is YG alone. I think it looks nice alone plus other bracelets may scratch it. One day I may get it in WG however and wear it next to the yellow gold. I don't like the one with diamonds because it messes up the design and is too flashy.

Here is mine with an Hermes bracelet that I wear from time to time

121qusx.jpg

darkangel they look great together, thanks so much for posting your pic, I think that is going to be my next purchase, I was going to get one for valentines but ended up choosing a different bracelet but now ive seen yours together I wish I had chose the trinity but as soon as I have the ££ Im going to get one, I love the purple I was going to stick with the black but that looks great.:tup::tup:

Here's mine in YG with a really old Tiffany silver and 18k gold bracelet, A Zoe Chicco spike bangle and Tiffany Victoria Tennis bracelet. I don't always wear them all together but have on occasion.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,215