What other bags are you in love with?

Chanel, LV, Fendi and Balenciaga for me. I love Chloe bags but some are just too big or too heavy - but I do love how they look. The Balenciaga 06 leather is TDF - not like tin foil at all. It is the most soft buttery leather and not veiny. I love my white Bbag and although it doesn't stand up by itself when it is empty it is fine when you have stuff in it. I am usually not into bags that have both the handheld & shoulder strap but with Bbags it just works. I am hoping to get another Chanel in a few weeks. Dream bag is definitely a Heremes Kelly!

I love my Balenciagas (just so yummy and light), YSL muse but not loving it, LV Speedy 30. I lust for Birkin but don't own one yet. I like the Fendi spy but also haven't ventured there yet either. And I always have in my car my Anya Hindmarch Be A Bag tote with my boys' picture on it in black and white (my personal favorite) carrying all the junk I just need near me.

Although an impossible find, I would love to get my hands on a black LV Mizi bag. I kicked myself for not buying one when I had the opportunity.

I also like the LV luggage

i think chanel is a MUST have bag, but one or two is enough for me.
my true love is balenciaga & lv but only in multicolore, cerises or any other special edition, i'm not really into the monogram, damier or epi.

I have a very reliable Balenciaga lariat bag and a Louis Vuitton pochette from the Trompe L'Oeil collection that I LOVE (that was a bag I bought just to have!). Oh, and...I love my Fendi Spy, too.

Also, I've recently gotten into Hermes. I often use my Birkin and 2 Kellys. I've yet to use my HAC, but I simply adore the color-vert anis!

Waiting on a Birkin bag but you can never have too many Chanel bags! I also have Gucci, LV and Prada but covet mainly Chanel. I almost bought the Fendi Spy bag last week but that Birkin was on my mind....
not to mention all the Chanel Bags that will hit the shelves over the next 6 months...too many choices...not enough $...where is that money tree when you need it?

Love Gucci (own three)..love Prada...(own two)...love MJ (own one)..love Juicy Couture and Coach but, not as much as the one's mentioned above. Would love to buy a Channel bag soon. Also I am interested in the Burberry Prorsum Collection drawstring shoulder bag with the novacheck canvas with the navajo tan leather trim (very sharp looking bag). Would like to get a Medium Britt and an Anniversary Gucci bag soonish....