What other bags are you in love with?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Aside from Chanel, what other designers do you covet?

I'd like to add a Balenciaga to my collection soon.
I bought an LV BH, but could do w/ or w/o it once my brown Grand Shopping tote comes!:lol:
There's a Dior or 2 I like and a few CHloe's as well.

What about you?

Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Chanel. That's pretty much it for me. I don't get the Balenciaga craze, never will, but I really love structured bags - no slouchy, hobo bags for me.:yucky:

ETA: I do like some of the quilted Dior bags, but for the price I'd rather have a Chanel.

I think their softness is what I like. . . but you make a great point. I also don't like bags that can't stand up on their own. . . maybe I'll have to rethink that! LOL!
I haven't really even checked them out IRL yet, they're next to impossible to find in Dallas. When Barney's opens in Sept I hope to check them out!

I think it depends on what kind of bag you get. The leather is really soft, but I think of the speedy when I think of bbags. The structure may be off, but if you put enough stuff in it, it will be ok. It can definitely hold it's shape.

I don't get Balenciaga either. Especially now that the leather looks and feels like tin foil. Dior is way too trendy for my tastes. I can't fathom the whole frenzy surrounding the Gaucho.

Now Chloe I adore. The Paddington is pure genius; I don't think I'll ever tire of my Paddington and Edith bags. But will the Silverado be one of those "What was I thinking?" purchases years down the road?? Whatever, I still love mine.

Gucci has some classic bags, and I love my LV Speedy 30.

I'm still trying to figure out the Muse! Never got into YSL much.

I like the YSL Byzance line, but not the Muse.
I've always liked the Gaucho and wanted one but lately and starting to feel glad I didn't buy.
I like the new Dior vintage looking line, and I LOVE the Chloe Silverado!

I'm not a big Dior fan. When the gaucho first came out I really wanted one, but that want faded away after awhile. I just didn't feel it was worth the price. However, I'm a lover of YSL, but I only own like two bags of them. And the two bags I own are exactly the same, but different colors and that's the St. Tropez bag.

My moods are so varied ...and so are my tastes!! I love Chanel (duh!), but also really love Balenciaga. It took awhile for me to jump on that bandwagon, but now that I did, I can't get enough. I like that they are so lightweight and guess I am a biker chic at heart...my husband would die laughing at that! I also carry quite a few LVs as well. I did dabble in Chloe but just could never get into them. They are way too heavy for me...I am soooo fickle and can't seem to have enough bags....

I love the Chanel 2.55, and hope to get one of those eventually!

I'm a bit schizo when it comes to my bags - started with Coach and Burberry and for years, I've been a LV girl! Can't live without my papillon's, pochettes, etc... I finally ordered my first Balenciaga, which I'm totally excited about!! The leather is SO light!

Not a huge Dior, Fendi, YSL or Chloe fan though - although I think the Paddy's look cute, they weigh like a ton of bricks, and I don't like that in a bag.