What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week- Lynn's Boy Girl Party over CG gothic Lolita with an Essie raising awareness accent

Last weeks mani- OPI The Color of Minnie!

Excuse the chip. I never got around to taking a pic til day 3-4. I was surprised at how fast this chipped. Only thing I can figure out is I have been in the pool a lot lately, so maybe that was the problem.
^gorgeous lynnderlayering!!! LOVE the light pink undies...will have to try that myself. sorry about the OPI chipping.

My 4 day old mani! :smile:

China Glaze Splish Splash with Nail Venturous Sunny Floam accent. All kinds of amazing!
^wow...that ChG is fantastic! have to resist googling since I have at least 3 bottles that are very close.

Love seeing all the beautiful manis/pedis ladies. I hope things will be better next week and I can paint my nails once again. Keep going:smile:
^can't wait to see your manis again!:hugs: I'm taking care of my nieces for a few days, so hopefully I'll start posting again by the end of the week.

SOG Gelish: Tiger Blossom mixed with Gossip Girl then topped with Ambiance. This is my second mani with this combo - I just love it that much. :smile: This craptastic cellphone pic doesn't do it justice. :sad:
^what a pretty & cheerful coral! perfect for this summer.

I did a glitter gradient effect today. I love it!

The gold is a Avon shade from a winter box filled with minis. It doesn't have a name though =(. The pink is Essie Off The Shoulder.

Off the shoulder boulder holder :giggles:
^you did a wonderful job with the glitter gradient! the NP name is just too cute...so is that cupcake. ;)

Blue flakes over black
^love it! so glad to see you posting manis again. hopefully your nails have recovered.

Hello, all! Perhaps as a noob it would not be too far wrong to introduce myself with my love of blue nail polish and multicolored manis. I apologize for the state of my hands, as I need a fill badly, but I did the mani with these colors to console myself on not being able to get an appt. quickly enough. Tomorrow I'll get them done....and I can't decide what polish to use. :lol:

I want to thank you all for your wonderful swatches! They're so inspirational and helpful! I've pored over them many a time before working up the nerve to register.

Left hand is CM Maiden's Kiss (lovely BRIGHT blue) topped with Pahlish Typewriter Keys. Thumb is the new lavender Wet 'N Wild chrome (one coat!!) Accent finger is one of my Aqua Lily "tributes"--Sparitual Ebb And Flow with a topper of Wet 'N Wild Coloricon "Jewels For Your Highness". (That Sparitual is the best AL replica base color I have found; other good pink shimmer toppers include Sally Hansen Aisle Be There and one of the CND shimmers--raspberry, I think?)

Right hand is The Balm/Hot Ticket Counterfeit, with Typewriter Keys. Middle finger is a jelly sandwich of OPI My Pointe Exactly and Pahlish Endless Static Sea. Then thumb is RBL Halcyon--first time I've worn it and so far I think it's the best of the fan collection. (Haven't seen IKB in person though.) But Halcyon is kind of underrated, I think? It's stunning in person and the shimmer is NOT too hidden:
welcome to tPF & this thread :flowers:

your mani is so fun! both of those pahlishes are on my shortlist.

Hello, all! Perhaps as a noob it would not be too far wrong to introduce myself with my love of blue nail polish and multicolored manis. I apologize for the state of my hands, as I need a fill badly, but I did the mani with these colors to console myself on not being able to get an appt. quickly enough. Tomorrow I'll get them done....and I can't decide what polish to use. :lol:

I want to thank you all for your wonderful swatches! They're so inspirational and helpful! I've pored over them many a time before working up the nerve to register.

IMG_1870.jpg

Left hand is CM Maiden's Kiss (lovely BRIGHT blue) topped with Pahlish Typewriter Keys. Thumb is the new lavender Wet 'N Wild chrome (one coat!!) Accent finger is one of my Aqua Lily "tributes"--Sparitual Ebb And Flow with a topper of Wet 'N Wild Coloricon "Jewels For Your Highness". (That Sparitual is the best AL replica base color I have found; other good pink shimmer toppers include Sally Hansen Aisle Be There and one of the CND shimmers--raspberry, I think?)

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Right hand is The Balm/Hot Ticket Counterfeit, with Typewriter Keys. Middle finger is a jelly sandwich of OPI My Pointe Exactly and Pahlish Endless Static Sea. Then thumb is RBL Halcyon--first time I've worn it and so far I think it's the best of the fan collection. (Haven't seen IKB in person though.) But Halcyon is kind of underrated, I think? It's stunning in person and the shimmer is NOT too hidden:

IMG_1929.jpg

Such great colors!

This week- Lynn's Boy Girl Party over CG gothic Lolita with an Essie raising awareness accent

View attachment 1762092

Last weeks mani- OPI The Color of Minnie!

View attachment 1762090

Excuse the chip. I never got around to taking a pic til day 3-4. I was surprised at how fast this chipped. Only thing I can figure out is I have been in the pool a lot lately, so maybe that was the problem.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Love your mani colors! So Summer-y.

I love the Holo on you! It looks badass!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

my Mani for today Julep January with OPI What's Dune? On Top

5b646194.jpg

With flash! Here you can see the sparkly shimmer with a linear Holo within!

4251703b.jpg

Soooo lovely :love:

Perfect Mani for the Fiances BDay and the BDay Dinner tonight at the fancy Spanish restaurant!

Such pretty combo!!!! have fun on the birthday celebration with your fiance! xoxo

Hi, ladies!
I`ve been away from tPF for so long, but now I`m here.
Here are some of my manicures, which I did :
dsc01426ir.jpg

China Glaze Aquadelic & China Glaze Wireless Holo Top
swdada.jpg

OPI Don`t Mess With OPI & Fiercely Fiona
dsc01375so.jpg

Brooklin 2&OPI Red My Fortune Cookie&Ciate Skinny Jeans - this manicure was full crap...
sdjeijf.jpg

I wore this Chanel two times in a row and I was trying to capture it on my nails but it wasnt possible. This is the only real pic (almost).
dsc01082iu.jpg

Pastel 11
dsc01097gu.jpg

Pastel 11 with Essence Stamping Plate
dsc01102zi.jpg

dsc01103c.jpg

Flormar Miracle U33 - yeah, this polish is a MIRACLE! Love it!
dsc01370yi.jpg

OPI NON
Also I polished my nails with OPI Don`t Touch My Tutu and OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It - I really regret for didn`t take a picture - this was such a cool glitter sandwich!

All your manis are soooooooooo pretty!!! Love your colors.

Great mani/pedi ladies!

My sisters and I are in Miami for a few days. I decided to polish my nails something Miami like.

I used Essie Mojito Madness and CND Emerald Shimmer on top. Mojito Madness didn't look good on me all by itself. I wanted to like this one so much.

I don't like it but I don't hate it. Besides, I was too sleepy to repolish.

View attachment 1760799

Sooooo pretty!!! Perfect for Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.