What Mascara do you use?

i tried many brands...but most of the european brands don't fits it... maybe it is becuz my lash is so thin... it can't hold any weights... but KISS ME from japan works perfectly for me... it make my lash look really really really long... and it can hold up for the whole day!!!!!

My favorite is still Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme, but I do like to try out drugstore brands sometimes. I'm currently using Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess, and I like it pretty well.

So far I like the Clinique High Impact mascara, but I wear falsies with it (I only wear makeup on special occasions).

I can say that I do not like the Lancome one, I think Hypnose or Virtuose? As it would smudge so much on me. I have yet to try the Babydoll one which I received a deluxe sample size from my VIB Sephora points.

I also have the Benefit They're Real but am going to finish up my current mascara first before opening it.

I save a lot of money by just collecting mascara samples whenever possible because they are so expensive and supposedly last only for 3 months :sad:

Love Chanel colored Mascara. I bought two for my daughter and she gets more compliments on it. She only wears a touch of mascara and CC cream along with chap stick. But the colored mascara seems to make her eyes pop even though she is not wearing eye shadow and only does light mascara on her top lashes.