What Mascara do you use?

I've been using Lancome Big Monseur. I got it as a free sample at Ulta. It's good mascara but I was surprised at the hype about it on QVC. Well not really; I guess that's what they do. But anyway I was channel surfing and came across this QVC thing. They were acting like this was a miracle product - better than false lashes. I went and looked and it's the mascara I'm using. Sorry to say that it didn't produce any miracles for me. Just does the job thickening, etc.

Reactions: Dooneysta
Currently: Lancôme Monsieur Big, L'Oréal Voluminous Million (red tube), Benefit They're Real. In waterproof, Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing (snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef and my lashes still looked great at the end of the day - pics below). Thanks for letting me share.

IMG_1505271687.488701.jpg
IMG_1505271720.944848.jpg

Reactions: Shelbyrana
Currently: Lancôme Monsieur Big, L'Oréal Voluminous Million (red tube), Benefit They're Real. In waterproof, Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing (snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef and my lashes still looked great at the end of the day - pics below). Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 3823081
View attachment 3823082

Did you wear them all at the same time? I dive and I haven't been able to replace my go to that was discontinued. Everything just washes away or goes limp.

I've tried so many from drugstore to Chanel. Loved Clinique for the longest time, then found Younique 3D Fiberlash. The first formula was amazing, made Lashes longest ever, then they changed formulas. Not as good as first generation but results ok. Now they have an Epic, which I'll probably try. Miss the days that Lashes were so long, I didn't need it.