~~~ What makes you SMILE? ~~~

Just thinking about my grandchildren makes me smile. My dog and most any animal, especially babies. Spring blooms--the dogwood is the most perfect flowering tree ever created IMO. Trees changing to fall colors. Time with my sister and nieces. Christmas lights.

That commercial for investments that says laughter adds 8 years to your life and the whole commercial is of a baby HYSTERICALLY laughing at something... her laughter is so cute and addictive, it makes me smile ear to ear every time..

Loads of things!
People looking fierce
Addorable puppies
Cute little asian woman (there is this small little woman who i see at work everyday and i just wanna SQUEEZE her shes so cute!)
I like to smile at those who i think are having a bad day

doing something for someone else that you know wasn't expecting it or asking for it makes me smile, a rainy day, almost anything is nature, an old couple walking hand in hand. There are so many things....

thanks for such a great thread. I really was feeling down and out and this just reminded me that there are things to smile about

doing something for someone else that you know wasn't expecting it or asking for it makes me smile, a rainy day, almost anything is nature, an old couple walking hand in hand. There are so many things....

thanks for such a great thread. I really was feeling down and out and this just reminded me that there are things to smile about

^^^ That's sweet:love: I know exactly how you feel. We do get bombarded with our daily routines and get so stressed over little things that we do need to slow down and smell the roses, so to speak:flowers:

I do love the "old couple" that walk hand in hand, that's a great one! That's a very seldom occurance nowadays, I only hope hubby and I grow old that way:heart: