~~~ What makes you SMILE? ~~~

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Every morning after hubby and I drop our daughter off to school, we take a long walk around our neighborhood ... this morning I noticed all the beautiful Spring flowers that are in full bloom and it made me smile:smile:

So I'm curious ... what simple things in life, that we probably take for granted ~ make you smile?

It's free, it's contagious and it relieves stress.

So come on ladies and gents, what makes you SMILE?

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Lots and lots of things! Sunny days, blue skies, flowers, green grass and everything associated with spring. I love seeing rabbits running around my house, my neighbor's dogs, my friends.

Today was one of my friend's birthday, and there was cake and balloons and presents, and a lot of other wonderful things.

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
When I come home from a hard day, or when I wake up in a morning mood, my dogs are just so happy to see me! It always makes me smile!

mcmahan706

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
NC
dogs
my nephew Tucker
Charleston
a banner shopping day.
dogwood trees in bloom
good music on the radio

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Waking my kids up every morning.
Every morning after hubby and I drop our daughter off to school, we take a long walk around our neighborhood ... this morning I noticed all the beautiful Spring flowers that are in full bloom and it made me smile:smile:

So I'm curious ... what simple things in life, that we probably take for granted ~ make you smile?

It's free, it's contagious and it relieves stress.

So come on ladies and gents, what makes you SMILE?

Zophie

Feb 14, 2007
New Orleans, LA
My dog, my family.

And one thing that isn't necessarily a simple thing in life really but puts a big smile on my face is a nice day with the top down on my car. It makes me forget how much my job drives me crazy sometimes.

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
Cute thread!

-My SO giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead every night before bedtime..makes me smile.
-Spending time with my niece and nephew..and hearing them say that they love me after I've said it..makes me smile.
-My cat basking in the sun spread out on the bedroom floor..makes me smile.

I'm sure there are more..but that's all I can think of at the moment.:smile:

Booga1003

I LVOE IT TOO! RUFF
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
Florida
My hubby, my doggie and my nephews ( niece and nephew) they are the most genuine little kids in this world.