What makes Imma SUPER Giddy UUHHGG & Runway

Absolutely incredible, Imma! So happy your Robocops popped back up....and your Orphys:faint: You will master them, just practice and then you can take them for their first car-resturant-car outing:P

First ones are fine, a classic. Not wild about the red ones.

Sheesh, Debbie Downer much???
When someone reveals an UHG, they are typically not asking for your thoughts on whether or not you like the shoes. A simple "congrats" would have been nice or you could just choose to not post al all...

:yahoo: Imma I'm so happy for you that you finally found your UHG! They're so beautiful and look perfect on you. The red Orphrys are absolutely stunning! I love them, they're such unique and jaw-dropping style that you totally rock them. Never mind the prune. We're all here to share your joy and I definitely enjoy your reveals very much. Big congrats and wear them both in good health.

Oh my goodness. There are not words enough for me to express my excitement for you! These are both so truly special and unique. Knowing that lovely tPFers helped you to get them...that is just icing on the cake! The ROBOCOPINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautiful on! I am dying over your one-of-a-kind and trust you will be running (well, maybe, walking fast :P) in them sooner than you realize!

First ones are fine, a classic. Not wild about the red ones.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't asking for anyones negative opinion to rain on her parade. These were special to her and I'm going to assume if the same thing happend to you, you would be a bit offended.

I LOVE THE BOTH CHLOE!!! I'm going to go down under just to raid your closet!