What makes Imma SUPER Giddy UUHHGG & Runway

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!!

As some of you know i have been expecting a particular something something for the past week . Let's just say i would seriously consider selling a kidney for them , YES its that kind of UHG :graucho:

I searched high and low for YEARS on ebay and every online site that may have it since i went dumb and passed it up when i had the chance to buy it a long time ago. I think the shoe god's must've answered my prayers and granted me my wish :P . It popped up on the very last outnet sale ( I DIED ) , but............ I couldnt purchase it on the day and it was gone within 10 minutes :cry: :cry: . Roll on , one week later who ever purchased it must've returned the shoe.

I would like to thank all those pf'ers that made my go Blackberry crazy BING BING'ing with e-mails all afternoon * cough kuromi_chan cough * but the biggest thanks goes to lilmissb who made my UHG dream come true :kiss:

Let's ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :yahoo:

2. [​IMG]

3. How exciting!!!!!! I'm here... show me what you got :graucho:

4. OH OH! I didn't know they'd popped back up and you'd gotten them!

Oh, imma! They're gorgeous!

5. :happydance: :yahoo:

May i introducE ROBOCOPINA a.k.a my ROBOCOP

[​IMG]

6. So hot!!!!! Congratulations!!!

7. Close up of the details
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Modelling pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Thank you Cailtle & Elf :hugs:

Elf
    - THEY DID!!! ahahah but it was 1/2 size more than the size i needed.. UHG is a UHG right ;) There's always a way to make it work :P

NOW ONTO THE VERY SPECIAL
    PAIR heheehhehe :ninja:

10. Uh oh! :popcorn:

11. Woww!! So happy for you Imma!!!
    These look great on you!!

12. It's not everyday my Dbf actually LIKES the shoes i buy and actually helped me fund the shoe :happydance: . I've had this pair for a few months now but havent had the time to do a proper reveal for them . I cannot for the love of shoes WALK IN THEM ( at least more than 30 steps ) hahah , so for now whilst i learn how to walk in them , the sleep in my glass cabinet filled with my most favourite shoes :biggrin::biggrin:

AFAIK this pair were the only one made and were from the runway :yahoo: BIG BIG BIG thank you to Savvysgirl :hugs:

13. Ophrys Red Ostrich with black velvet 160 :nuts::nuts::nuts:
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. OMG!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    Love them!!!!!