What LV bag are you lusting over right now

Bloomsbury pm!! Lil random story - I'll go for some time w.o thinking of LV but then I'll start browsing tpf n get addicted to LV all over again! I restarted my wishlist of "staples" I want. I only have Eva in mono and key holder in noir empreinte which I still love and am obsessed w and use daily (Eva clutch not so much only cause I haven't had a chance to use it cause it's starting to rain more) and eventually I want at least 1 piece in each canvas print. So I want the Bloomsbury in de for my nasty weather all purpose bag here in Seattle, neverfull gm in mono, all 3 key cles each in de da and mono, and zippy in noir empreinte!! ☺️ I don't have any fellow LV lovers to "talk" to about this stuff so I'm sharing it here w you guys!

Bloomsbury pm!! Lil random story - I'll go for some time w.o thinking of LV but then I'll start browsing tpf n get addicted to LV all over again! I restarted my wishlist of "staples" I want. I only have Eva in mono and key holder in noir empreinte which I still love and am obsessed w and use daily (Eva clutch not so much only cause I haven't had a chance to use it cause it's starting to rain more) and eventually I want at least 1 piece in each canvas print. So I want the Bloomsbury in de for my nasty weather all purpose bag here in Seattle, neverfull gm in mono, all 3 key cles each in de da and mono, and zippy in noir empreinte!! ☺️ I don't have any fellow LV lovers to "talk" to about this stuff so I'm sharing it here w you guys!
Bloomsbury will be ideal! It's a beautiful crossbody. We visited Seattle for the very first time this past September and loved it!

Get the Bloomie! I'm in Vancouver and use my Bloomsbury GM a lot in the rainy weather. It also makes a perfect travel bag (just got back from Italy). So lightweight and carefree. It's a keeper!

Get the Bloomie! I'm in Vancouver and use my Bloomsbury GM a lot in the rainy weather. It also makes a perfect travel bag (just got back from Italy). So lightweight and carefree. It's a keeper!

Bloomsbury will be ideal! It's a beautiful crossbody. We visited Seattle for the very first time this past September and loved it!
Where were you visiting from? I'm glad you loved it!
But I have seriously glanced over this bag like a million times n never once thought I needed or even wanted it iono what changed my mind! I guess it's bc I needed exactly that - a carefree bag!

Where were you visiting from? I'm glad you loved it!
But I have seriously glanced over this bag like a million times n never once thought I needed or even wanted it iono what changed my mind! I guess it's bc I needed exactly that - a carefree bag!
We were visiting from Wheeling, West Virginia. We stayed at the Westin downtown and it was the perfect location for the Market, downtown shopping, Ferry to Bainbridge Island, dinner at Barolo and Canlis. Our sons drove to San Juan Islands for a day. It was the last week of September and the weather was perfect. We had a wonderful stay! As for Bloomsbury, it's one of those bags that definitely looks better on vs in the boutique. It's a beautiful cross body and as someone else mentioned, perfect for travel too since its roomy, good for all weather, yet still light and comfortable to wear. It also looks very nice with lots of different outfits.

We were visiting from Wheeling, West Virginia. We stayed at the Westin downtown and it was the perfect location for the Market, downtown shopping, Ferry to Bainbridge Island, dinner at Barolo and Canlis. Our sons drove to San Juan Islands for a day. It was the last week of September and the weather was perfect. We had a wonderful stay! As for Bloomsbury, it's one of those bags that definitely looks better on vs in the boutique. It's a beautiful cross body and as someone else mentioned, perfect for travel too since its roomy, good for all weather, yet still light and comfortable to wear. It also looks very nice with lots of different outfits.

Wow sounds like you did have an awesome stay! Did you happen to stop by LV while you were there? Haha. That hotel is really nice too but yes I agree 110% w everything you said about this bag🙂 Loove that it's crossbody and roomy and has a ZIPPER and I can wear it in bad weather! I def need to go try it on though before buying but I will be so sad if for some reason I end up not liking it on me which I highly doubt but you never know!

Wow sounds like you did have an awesome stay! Did you happen to stop by LV while you were there? Haha. That hotel is really nice too but yes I agree 110% w everything you said about this bag�� Loove that it's crossbody and roomy and has a ZIPPER and I can wear it in bad weather! I def need to go try it on though before buying but I will be so sad if for some reason I end up not liking it on me which I highly doubt but you never know!
I did stop at LV while we were in Seattle! I met a wonderful SA, Ashley, who was so helpful! I was looking to purchase either SC PM in Galet or Soft Lockit in Galet. No SC PM downtown, but Bellevue, WA had the bag. My SA in Pittsburgh, PA ordered it in for me once we were back home and I adore it! Ashley spent a lot of time with me and was very knowledgable and her comments/ assessments were " spot on". I really like the downtown Seattle boutique! Coincidentally, my SA in Pittsburgh who's also the boutique manager, came here from Seattle. She used to live on Bainbridge Island and took the Ferry to work at the downtown store daily. Small world!

Last edited:
I did stop at LV while we were in Seattle! I met a wonderful SA, Ashley, who was so helpful! I was looking to purchase either SC PM in Galet or Soft Lockit in Galet. No SC PM downtown, but Bellevue, WA had the bag. My SA in Pittsburgh, PA ordered it in for me once we were back home and I adore it! Ashley spent a lot of time with me and was very knowledgable and her comments/ assessments were " spot on". I really like the downtown Seattle boutique! Coincidentally, my SA in Pittsburgh who's also the boutique manager, came here from Seattle. She used to live on Bainbridge Island and took the Ferry to work at the downtown store daily. Small world!

Yes! She's pretty popular she's who I encountered for my first LV purchase as well! I unfortunately ended up returning it but she was very nice for sure! And yes small world indeed!

I can't pick just one so here is my list!
Retiro NM in Noir!
Zippy compact wallet in monogram canvas, old model!
Key cles in either monogram canvas or empreinte!
Round coin purse in monogram!
Shawl in Amaranthe!
Vintage sports bag/gym bag with separate shoe compartement in monogram canvas!
Miniature LV vintage trunk with working parts, wheels and vachetta trim I could use as a jewellery box!

Absolute top of my list: the soon to be discontinued Metis Hobo

Short term:
1) Alma BB and/or PM in Epi Electric
2) Sully PM
3) Duomo Hobo
4) Vernis Amarante Montaigne BB/MM

Long Term:
1) Bosphore Backpack
2) Speedy Mono 30
3) Speedy DE B30
4) Artsy Mono
5) Artsy Empreinte
6) Alma BB DE
7) Pre-loved Saumur (darn it, bring it back already!)
8) DE Eva
9) Mini HL (not a fan of Nano Speedy since the straps can't be removed)

Maybe:
1) Tuileries
2) Empreinte Speedy

Last edited: