What LV bag are you lusting over right now

Empriente Montaigne GM.. Hoping it comes out in more colors. Would love it in Taupe. I shouldn't be lusting after anything right now as my husband just gave me a new bag in October that I love! What is wrong with me?????

Ok I thought I was done and content with my small collection (6 bags). However, I'm finding myself on my iPad constantly looking at a Speedy in mon mono and trying different color combinations... Will my LV addiction ever stop??

Ok I thought I was done and content with my small collection (6 bags). However, I'm finding myself on my iPad constantly looking at a Speedy in mon mono and trying different color combinations... Will my LV addiction ever stop??

You are not the only one! [emoji28] I just got my mon mono Speedy B 25 early October and now I am constantly on their website again trying more different color combinations! [emoji28] I currently have 4 bags & I am still waiting for the new backpacks to be launch here in my country. My SA had actually ordered both PM and MM for me. Help! [emoji23]