What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a second pochette so badly!! Sooo tempted to get the DA...but I'll probably end up returning it again...(and don't think they'll be revamping canvas PA's--they'll probably fuse with leather and/or clash them with unmatched colors) ugh what was the point of discontinuing the DE and leaving the other two?!?!?!! Grr stupid corporate
I agree - I would've loved to have gotten the pochette in DE. I'm hesitant about the Azur, although I LOVE it because I'm worried I'll have jean transfer :O

Reactions: Soniaa
I agree - I would've loved to have gotten the pochette in DE. I'm hesitant about the Azur, although I LOVE it because I'm worried I'll have jean transfer :O
Same. I either wearing black or jeans, and would be too afraid of transfer. I'd love the DE, but refuse to pay the resell prices now that it's been discontinued.

Reactions: bayborn
Me too...it was the first bag I got and returned after hearing about color transfer issues as I wear mostly dark clothes. Also think someone returned before me--smelled like perfume and under sunlight it looked sooo yellow as if it was pissed on. I guess the dirt can be cleaned off but the tendency to yellow makes me hesitate. Now I regret passing up DE and thinking I was gonna get it later when it was available and $25 less

I keep checking back to see if I could find a reasonable priced DE but nopeee...even if the bag is in brand new condition, I still consider it used ya know (since I don't know where it's been)...and to jack up the prices for a used bag like $700/$800 is totally uncalled for. I get some are trying to make profits but still...

Was also looking to get the digital bleu mini pochette...being sold for $1000....?!?!?:whut:

Managed to get a Mono Pochette Accessories today off the website around 2pm PST. I saw “Place in Cart” twice - one was around 1:30p but I wasn’t able to check out after adding to the cart. Second time the place in cart popped up around 2p and I quickly checked out successfully. It seems like they are only adding one at a time cuz after I checked out the item went back to call for availability. Hopefully this is helpful and good luck to everyone!

Keep stalking, I happened to check early in the morning because I couldn’t go back to sleep and viola, it was available to purchase. Now I just need to go collect it in the store.
Oh good for you! I need to just bite the bullet and call LOL I think I'm waiting for my Kirigami set to arrive today so I can decide what I'm really going to do.

Oh goodness ... finally got through to a rep on the online chat ... she told me they aren't adding to the waitlist for the monogram strap 16 mm because it's too big and they aren't sure if they can meet all the demands ... yikes! So I have to just keep stalking ... :O ... and depend on help from my fellow TPFers! XO!