What lunch do you take with to WORK ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't find a similar thread so let's share :biggrin:

For me currently it's black bread with cream cheese, smoked turkey and a hint of mustard... yummy!

Btw, if anyone has a great recipe for such thing please share! I'm out of inspiration :lol:

2. I've been trying to find good stuff for this for school, but right now I just take a PBJ sandwich on wheat bread or maybe an apple with peanut butter. I eat a decent breakfast everyday and find that if I eat anything big at lunch I am sooooo tired and drag the rest of the afternoon so I try to keep it light.

3. I do either homemade pimento cheese on marbled rye, or turkey/cheese/lettuce/tomato/onion on marbled rye with a piece of fruit. On lazy days, I take soup.

4. I take leftovers if we have any...if not I have a few Lean Cuisines in the freezer at work!

5. and to think that I actually searched! hehe

Mods please if this thread is similar to the above, please close it... thanks! :smile:

6. I always take my breakfast and lunch..which would be leftovers..or a sandwich on whole wheat..tuna or low cal ham..or salad with some sort of protein on it..turkey or egg.

7. My fav salad:

Rucola, sweet corn, avocado in pieces, tomatoes and surimi! toss it together, add some olive oil, salt and pepper and enjoy!

8. that sounds yummy!

9. I don't work currently but my boyfriend takes a roll w/hummus & ham, a piece of fruit, a bag of chips, and water.

When I needed to pack lunches in the past I'd either take leftovers or I'd pack a sandwich & chips w/fruit