What kind of wallet do you have in that Chloe?

:Push:Oops, Just accidentally on purpose purchased a pre-loved Black Chloe Bay wallet on eBay (from the very same seller I bought my Blanc Medium Quilted Bay from...a totally reputable & lovely lady). Well I couldn't be seen with the EDITH wallet in my BAY bags for much longer,could I :nogood:? It was just such a fashionistas faux pas;). Well it's a BAG ban I'm on, not a WALLET ban after all:lol: ! Will post pics as soon as it arrives:P.

:Push:Oops, Just accidentally on purpose purchased a pre-loved Black Chloe Bay wallet on eBay (from the very same seller I bought my Blanc Medium Quilted Bay from...a totally reputable & lovely lady). Well I couldn't be seen with the EDITH wallet in my BAY bags for much longer,could I :nogood:? It was just such a fashionistas faux pas;). Well it's a BAG ban I'm on, not a WALLET ban after all:lol: ! Will post pics as soon as it arrives:P.

OMG Tag! You are SUCH a rock star, I :heart: it! Can we see the ebay pic for now?

OMG Tag! You are SUCH a rock star, I :heart: it! Can we see the ebay pic for now?

:heart: Ooo,rockstar....me like that:yes:.Can I choose which rock star to be..a cleaned up version of Amy Winehouse perhaps, Alison Goldfrapp perhaps or maybe Chrissie Hynde (circa 1980):cool: ? Will try and pull up a photo of my latest accidental acquistion from eBay, but I must admit my IT isn't my area of excellence:s ( but boy can I hold a tune!:jammin:).

Hey I did it :yahoo:(without DH's superb technical assistance for once, which thankfully on this occasion means he doesn't know I've been spending his hard earned money again)...isn't she pretty:love: ?

Attachments

• Chloe Bay Purse.jpg
    Chloe Bay Purse.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 70
I have a fendi wallet in my chloe.
I have yet to find a chloe wallet at a great price, I'm never lucky enough!
I've been hoping to receive one as a gift, but no such luck yet!

Congrats!! Now how many of these do you intened to collect, Tag?? A black bay wallet in an argent bag, are you sure??:graucho::roflmfao:

Well, the Argent bag does have black zipper pulls, so that's satorially acceptable... but the Argent bag has also been temporarily grounded until I get over the fact that it's shedding it's metallic coat. Of course Acshih, now you've got me thinking ( boy am I ever hitting new mental shallows here :yes: )...black purse in a Moka bag :s....or a Jade Green one :s....hmmmm....maybe I'll have to rotate the Brown Edith Purse with the new addition...

Hey I did it :yahoo:(without DH's superb technical assistance for once, which thankfully on this occasion means he doesn't know I've been spending his hard earned money again)...isn't she pretty:love: ?

Tag - this is a heavenly wallet and should keep you satisfied for a few more days until Irene does her duty and provides the master list.

Well, the Argent bag does have black zipper pulls, so that's satorially acceptable... but the Argent bag has also been temporarily grounded until I get over the fact that it's shedding it's metallic coat. Of course Acshih, now you've got me thinking ( boy am I ever hitting new mental shallows here :yes: )...black purse in a Moka bag :s....or a Jade Green one :s....hmmmm....maybe I'll have to rotate the Brown Edith Purse with the new addition...

Too bad you aren't in the states....Patent MOCA Elvire wallet on sale 60% off last time I checked:greengrin::devil:

^Where at acshih? I keep telling myself to shop for wallets in Italy since that won't be as painful money wise - but what are the chances of finding a deal like this at 60% off? (stop me....)

I saw it at nordstroms South Coast Plaza and Nordstroms Brea last week. Don't know if it is still there or not. Call any nordstroms and maybe the SA can do a search for you??