What kind of vehicle does your Coach baby ride in?

My baby the Chelsea Optic Satchel in shades of brown, rides in my 2004 Santa Fe, which is also of the brownish/gold family, I didn't realize both my babies matched so well until reading this post:yahoo:

Right now I'm driving my new british tan tote in my 2005 Ford Escape, my little truckster that I love. Will probably have to upgrade to an Explorer next year for that third row. In the summer whatever bag I'm carrying at the time drives around on the weekends in my husbands 1967 candy apple red Buick Skylark convertible! Lots of fun.

Ok. Don't laugh.

I drive a 1988 (not a "classic" or "restored" beauty version) Mazda 626.

She's OLD.

She is 4 door, has window's that don't roll down (they were the first car to have electric or motor windows), is a beautiful dark gray color, was side swiped 6 weeks ago, backed into 4 weeks ago (or so, I don't remember how long ago...), has faded interior because it's THAT old...

Oh, and is a stick shift. I used to hate stick shift.

But now, I love that car!

And baby Carly rides very well in her passenger seat!

If I had my say, all I would drive is a stick. But the 2006 and newer RAV4s are only available in auto in the US.

Right now I drive a '04 Jeep Liberty w/ khaki ext. and dk. grey int. And like donnalynn I may be upgrading to an Explorer w/ that 3rd row! I can't drive a minivan ;) I just can't do it! LOL! No offense minivan driving Coachies!:flowers:
As for bags that ride w/ me: right now it's my '06 Whiskey shoulder bag :love:.

Yesss . . . Luv my V-TEC engine too -
VROO-O-O-O-O-O-M!!!

oh boy.. I'm a car chick and the whole v-tec gets under my skin (vtec please!! that's all I ask is to spell it correctly)

currently my large black carly is usually riding shot gun in my red '95 mazda miata (so pic worthy)

every other week on a nice day I'm driving the
red 90 mazda miata race car
and if I need to do a lot of shopping I take the crystal blue 99 Honda Prelude

Nice to see other Honda/race girls around!!!! I loveeeee i-VTEC!

I drive a 2006 Acura RSX 5 Speed, Nighthawk Black Pearl with Black (Ebony) interior, with a 2.0L 4 cylinder i-VTEC K20A2 motor. I usually now am carrying my Heritage Stripe Large Tote in pink/khaki.
IMG_2813.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

On weekends, I am riding in the BF's 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 SE with a 4G63T motor (TURBO BABY!!!!!) upgraded intercooler piping, manual boost controller (up from 20 pounds to 22 pounds of that lovely boost), turbo back 3" exhaust from GSC motorsports in Charleston, SC, and I bought him GSC Power Division Motorsports stage 1 cams for Christmas. We have about 327 hp right now, and with cams should have 367 :smile: When I go out with him, I usually carry my Signature Stripe Satchel in Brass/Khaki/Mahogany

l_676f3a0282cd01bbb6a2397e0c7c9c8e.jpg

l_ac7aef929c5ca3e7b1886822603b4f01.jpg

And on race weekend, I ride down to the track in the Evo, but Dad has the 2005 Ford F-350 diesel, dulley, 4 door with the 26' enclosed pace trailer with our 1972 914/6 Porsche with a 2.2L 911T motor.
022.jpg

And yes...that's me in the car!:yahoo:

I drive a loaded 2004 red Ford Expedition Eddie Baur. Sometimes I drive DH's Dodge Ram truck with a Hemi. I LOVE the Hemi...so fast:tup:
On the weekends out without the kids we will drive our yellow Corvette Zo6.
My current fave is my large khaki/saddle Carly, so she goes with anything!