What kind of iPod do you have?

What kind of iPod do you have?

• Video

• Nano

• Mini

• Photo

• Shuffle

• Older than that (don't know actual names! LOL)

• Other MP3 (Dell, Panasonic, etc.)

• Don't have one

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually have an Ipod Shuffle which I love because I can wear it as a necklace without the whole armband thing which just annoys me - the only downfall is that it doesnt have a screen or folder capabilities so you can't control what comes one ... hence the name 'shuffle' i guess lol.

but still, I use it every day for my workouts and whenever im in a long line and i love it to death :smile:

I just retired my 4GB green iPod Mini last night and bought a 1GB Nano. I only bought the 1GB, because I never could fill up a 4GB one anyway. I have 200 songs on my new Nano, and that's perfect for me. I gave my Mini to my sister who has never owned an iPod before. It still works great, but I had been hankering for a Nano for while. Hopefully, she'lll get as much enjoyment out of it as I did.

Nishi621 said:
Wow-out of 45 people I am only 1 of 2 who doesn't have one. I think I am too old for an iPod:P

TOO OLD!!...you like music don't you!? I'm 44 and love all kinds of music, I'm always dancing with my 4 yr old son, he loves it too! My main reason though for the IPOD is to use when I'm on my treadmill :yucky:, I need to escape from reality somehow, I usually imagine I'm on the catwalk modeling the latest creation from Dolce and Gabbana :rolleyes:! BTW, I love your avatar pic, so adorable :love:

I have no idea; it is an Apple, it is big with a screen and when I went to buy a cute cover for it at Coach, they said they have not come out with the right size for mine yet. My husband bought it for me for my birthday, and I love it.

I started off a year ago with an IPOD mini and it was great, I was thrilled with it. Then my son-in-law bought my daughter-in-law the 30GB video IPOD for her birthday in Dec. I already had 700 songs on my mini (something I never imagined when I bought it in April). I really began to want the IPOD with video and all that room for more music so I caved in January and got the Black 30 MG video IPOD. I have no regrets. I use it every day and love it. Peggy