what kind of dog do you have?

This is my baby, his name is Blue Diamond Toe and he is an American Staffordshire Terrier. We imported him from the US because we wanted to make sure he came from a good kennel. In most European countries pittbulls are illegal and if an AMSTAF has no pedigree he's considered a pitbull.

But isn't he cute?:love:

toe2.jpg

toe.jpg

We have 4 coton de tulear dogs.

Marco and Sabrina both came from good kennels and we use to show when they were younger (he is 13 and she is 11.5)

Cookie is their daughter and Wally is a puppymill rescue.

I am the proud mama of two American Pit Bull Terriers. Coby is a white/brindle 4yr old and Loki is a blue/white 2 yr old.

Sora17: I nearly fainted over your pics! Your staffie is gorgeous! His facial expressions are just too much! :girlsigh:

kimmy said:
yes I have a 16 month old long - haired chihuahua called 'Stitch' - he is my little boy ..:yahoo:

I have attached some pics of him when he was a tiny baby to what he looks like now, The lighter one is my sisters he is called 'Zero and he is nearly a year'' . They are best friends

missspics026.jpg

missspics014.jpg

OMG, how CUTE are they!!! I love the part were they are best friends. My yorkie hates other dogs. :love: :love:

Aww thanls... thyey can be very naught together though ... they chase each other .. we have two flat-coats who are girls also my mums dogs .. we all live together and they are best friends also ... Its cute to have a pack :yahoo:

p.s I love this pic of him in his Gap hoodie LOL

Picture003.jpg

Needanotherbag said:
Sunshine - I would looooove another one, but Lizzie has to be an only dog - we got a French Bulldog a year ago, and Lizz hated her so much she did everything in her power to make the Frenchies and our lives miserable - marked the house as often as possible, and made sure we saw her do it. As soon as we found a new home for the Frenchie, Lizzie went back to her well behaved, perfect min pin self. I did show your seal colored baby to my hubby, who immediatly wondered if she might be different with another mini pin...

If we were not so far apart I would let you borrow Lilly to let them play!

LisaG719 said:
I am the proud mama of two American Pit Bull Terriers. Coby is a white/brindle 4yr old and Loki is a blue/white 2 yr old.

Sora17: I nearly fainted over your pics! Your staffie is gorgeous! His facial expressions are just too much! :girlsigh:

As I did when I saw your avatar:tender: .
These dogs are so intelligent. Sometimes I swear he must have been human in a former life ;) .

koukanamiya said:
I have a Pomeranian, he's the best puppy in the world~~ Well behaved, very mellow, obedient, mild-tempered, smart, funny, sensitive, caring, and absolutely adorable:love:

I love it, Koukanamiya--you're SO in love!!!

My husband and I have a Belgian Shepherd cross, a Husky/Rottweiller cross (my avatar!) a Black Lab cross, a Cocker Spaniel cross, and a brand new puppy--a Poochon! (Bichon/Poodle) We are also fostering two Border Collie/Shepherd pups right now, so it's a FULL house!!! We're in love with all of them!!!

sora17 said:
This is my baby, his name is Blue Diamond Toe and he is an American Staffordshire Terrier. We imported him from the US because we wanted to make sure he came from a good kennel. In most European countries pittbulls are illegal and if an AMSTAF has no pedigree he's considered a pitbull.

But isn't he cute?:love:

toe2.jpg

toe.jpg

DANG! that's a good lookin' American Staffordshire Terrier!! wow..!! :nuts: