what kind of dog do you have?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i know we have some bonafide dog lovers lurking around this forum. and if they are anything like me they would love to gush about their dogs!

2. I have 2 min pins. Lilly is a fawn and tan, 6 months old and Violet is black and tan, and she is 3. (I just realized yesterday thier initials are LV) too funny. I LOVE my girls...they have brought alot of happiness into our lives. They are CRAZY fun!

3. my girls

Michelles Camp La Jolla 031.jpg
  4. Two Keeshonden and a Collie-mix!

5. An Aussie Terrier - Bundy. He can be a bit of a handful at times, but he has the sweetest personality and I just love him to bits.

6. Daisy Duke is my 4 1/2 year old crazy pug. She is the absolute greatest dog in the world (:P Seriously!)!!!!!

7. I have a salt & pepper miniature schnauzer named Brody...he's my baby!

8. I had an Australian Terrier named Rusty when I was a kid. What a great breed!

9. I have two Silky Terriers, one silver and tan and the other is black and tan. Me and my husband already had 5 kids total when we got together and as neither of us wanted more children we got the dogs instead. And we baby them, they even sleep between us :shame:

10. A little Jack Russell. Cute little boy, I love him!

11. I myself currently have a westie named Leander, Lee for short.

hodgepodge.jpg
  12. Pomeranian and Toy Eskimo mix. She's my little fluffmonster

Oh yea... and my boyfriend stuffed her into a soda can box in that last pic....

Dog in Box.. PATENT PENDING!

parker2.jpg DSCF0142.JPG parkerbox.jpg
  13. Pure bred golden retriever named Riley. He's so sweet and fun.

14. Sunshine - your mini pins are georgeous! Makes me want another!!!

My little girl, Lizzie, is a 4 yr old red min pin, she is completely spoiled in every way, and even at 5 pounds is the best watch dog we've ever had.

DSC_0074.JPG
  15. Your babies are adorable.:love:

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Austin is on the left and Dudley is on the right.

dudley and austin.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice