What kind of deodorant do you use?

Personally I don't like the idea of using
Anti-perspirants. I use men's deodorant, currently Drakkar and Intuition for men. It was just sitting in my honey's drawer and I tried it. I :heart: them! So they are mine now!

Antiperspirants are bad, aren't they? That's why I started using Tom's and I'm happy. I don't know of concrete reports, but I have heard or read somewhere that the aluminum contained in Antiperps. is bad...right?

Antiperspirants are bad, aren't they? That's why I started using Tom's and I'm happy. I don't know of concrete reports, but I have heard or read somewhere that the aluminum contained in Antiperps. is bad...right?
I have heard that too, but I have never heard a reason... My derm said aluminium was OK to use :shrugs:

I Loveeeee the one that Crabtree and Evelyn makes...I forgot the name but it is the only one they make...it smells sooo good, like perfume yet soon disapears and gives off a slight scent that it awesome....I like Khiels one too...

I can NOT believe I am going to admit to this...

I use Teen Spirit in Carribbean Cool! OMG LOL I just LOVE the way it smells and it works great for me!
:nuts: Shut up! SHut up!! Syn....I saw this thread and thought, do I dare admit my favorite is teen spirit (carribean is my fav) cuz I love the smell and it works! I was reading through and saw your post just now! I don't know why I'm so amazed...I just can't believe there's another adult out there!!:yahoo: I've used it for years...just see no reason to stop...smells so yummy! I'm cracking up...

Edit...ok...even funnier. I just saw you posted teen spirit and didn't read any further. So after my post, I see you like the carribbean cool as well.!! :smile:

I hate anti perspirants, and I HATE anything strong smelling so I was looking for something natural. By accident I discovered Fruit of the Earth's 100% Aloe gel on drugstore.com. A reviewer said she tried it as a deodorant so I did the same and I LOVE it! :nuts: It's unscented and I only have to put a teeny amount and it's 24 hour protection for me! It works great for sunburn too :P