What kind of deodorant do you use?

I use the Fresh Line. From Sephora. It's their sugar roll-on. I love this stuff!! It dries in seconds, NEVER leaves any residue (very important to me in a deodorant), and has this subtle sugary- lemon smell. It's about 19 bucks. well worth it.

Adidas makes one with some sort of special technology where it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. I don't think antiperpirants are healthy, but they are hard to avoid. I use the fitness fresh version of it. It's at your drugstore or drugstore.com

I use Almay's clear deodorant gel. Works wonders! It doesn't keep you from sweating (it's only a deodorant) but then again, blocking your glands isn't very healthy, or so I think. It's great, doesn't stain, it takes little time for it to dry and most importantly, keeps you from smelling LOL.

dove invisible solid for sensitive skin. i like it because it's fragrance free and works with my skin chemistry. most deoderants (fragranced and non) turn weird smelling on me. now if i could only find one that was truely invisible, even with black shirts, i'd be a happy woman.