What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

My new to me treasure is here - couldn’t believe it when it was delivered early this morning, less than 48 hours after being posted from the US :loveeyes:

It’s a Hearts on Fire Fulfillment pendant, 1 ttcw, in yellow gold. I have a 0.25 ttcw version of it as well for layering but always wanted a bigger one. I was hoping to find a 0.50 ttcw as that seemed a good compromise between size and cost but then saw the 1 ttcw preowned on Ebay for a good price so grabbed it! It’s in mint condition and sooo beautiful and sparkly, I love it :heart:

91468DC3-E201-4E54-A5E7-452787579D85.jpegF2564859-4025-40E0-9EBE-31BFCE37F8AA.jpeg

My new to me treasure is here - couldn’t believe it when it was delivered early this morning, less than 48 hours after being posted from the US :loveeyes:

It’s a Hearts on Fire Fulfillment pendant, 1 ttcw, in yellow gold. I have a 0.25 ttcw version of it as well for layering but always wanted a bigger one. I was hoping to find a 0.50 ttcw as that seemed a good compromise between size and cost but then saw the 1 ttcw preowned on Ebay for a good price so grabbed it! It’s in mint condition and sooo beautiful and sparkly, I love it :heart:

View attachment 5087604View attachment 5087605
Beautiful, enjoy!

Beautiful! :love: Congratulations! :happydance:

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany

I just received mine also.

View attachment 5087646

Beautiful pendants ladies!!! :girlsigh: