What item would you rather buy on the LV.com website instead of at the store?

If I know what I want and don't need to "try it on" first, I'll buy it online...and to be honest, I kind of like buying things online better! I don't find the experience at the store as great as I thought it would be and I kind of like getting that brown box in the mail to open and inspect in the privacy of my own home!! :happydance:

i buy just about everything online. I don't live very close to the nearest store, and while i've made a few small purchases in stores (never a bag), my store is very small, so they don't have a great deal of stock. I have always found that, ordering online, i receive what appear to be brand new pieces, whereas in stores i've been shown items that have quite obviously been handled a lot, with surface scratches etc. The whole shopping in store experience is nice, but frankly i'd rather have a truly brand new item when i'm paying brand new prices.

+1

i buy just about everything online. I don't live very close to the nearest store, and while i've made a few small purchases in stores (never a bag), my store is very small, so they don't have a great deal of stock. I have always found that, ordering online, i receive what appear to be brand new pieces, whereas in stores i've been shown items that have quite obviously been handled a lot, with surface scratches etc. The whole shopping in store experience is nice, but frankly i'd rather have a truly brand new item when i'm paying brand new prices.

+1

if i know what i want and don't need to "try it on" first, i'll buy it online...and to be honest, i kind of like buying things online better! I don't find the experience at the store as great as i thought it would be and i kind of like getting that brown box in the mail to open and inspect in the privacy of my own home!! :happydance:
+1

If I know what I want and don't need to "try it on" first, I'll buy it online...and to be honest, I kind of like buying things online better! I don't find the experience at the store as great as I thought it would be and I kind of like getting that brown box in the mail to open and inspect in the privacy of my own home!! :happydance:
Agree! I love being able to get it and and 99% of my collection have been from the website vs. the store. If I know what I want, I get it online and sometimes the store closest to me won't have it in stock. All the items I've gotten have been brand new and I get to inspect it at home.

I do not live near a store so all of my purchases are on-line which come to me via NO tax! I hear this will change soon, so I am going to take advantage of it while I can!

The waiting game is agony, but it is a trade off! I would love to have my cake and it it to! :pout: