What item would you rather buy on the LV.com website instead of at the store?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What items would all of you decide to just buy it online rather than at the store to insure you get a "fresh one"?

I vote bag charms - to avoid scratched "display ones"
    and also some of the not so popular bags as long as I don't care it isn't MIF. I noticed if it is a leather bag at a high price point, unless you buy it right when it got released, your bag may have been "displayed" for a while. Even the ones they take out of the drawers may have been displayed. My SA tells me that they try to rotate bags from "display to drawers" to avoid a bag getting old. At least with online LV.com you stand the chance it came from the warehouse.

2. when SA's shows me a bag from the drawer and I like it, I ask for another one and inspect again

3. Scarves/bandeaus/shawls, RTW.
    When it comes to bags or SLGs, I just ask for one that's never been on display (and I call in advance and ask my SA to have one reserved for me or to call me when they get a new one that's not on display gets in).

4. I'd rather buy SLGs on the website...I want them new plus they are made in France or Spain. But if I buy a bag...it has to be MIF.

5. nothing I buy all of my LVs from Saks because I love the points! :smile:

6. i usually purchase wallets and slg online.

7. I would go by what is my mood...do I want to shop at LV or just order it online. :P
    Also if I knew the item I want will be discontinued...I would opt for online. That is another consideration for me. :lol:

8. Haha. I'm the same way, too. And, when I get the little reward cards, off I go to LV for more pretty things.

9. I have never bought online
    I am too impatient to wait for the delivery :smile:

10. I prefer to buy my items from the store. I shop at Saks even though there is an LV store in the same mall....I have a great SA and I make sure she gets all of my business.

11. I buy just about everything online. I don't live very close to the nearest store, and while I've made a few small purchases in stores (never a bag), my store is very small, so they don't have a great deal of stock. I have always found that, ordering online, I receive what appear to be brand new pieces, whereas in stores I've been shown items that have quite obviously been handled a lot, with surface scratches etc. The whole shopping in store experience is nice, but frankly I'd rather have a truly brand new item when I'm paying brand new prices.

12. I have never ordered online, I think I like the instant gratification of going to the LV boutique. I order alot of things LV just isnt one of them. Not to say I wouldnt though.

13. I have bought all my items on line except for one bag. I like that the hardware still has the plastic protection over it. They take them off in the store and that just bothers me. I know it's silly!!

14. I buy everything in store... I like the experience of going in and picking it out and it gives me a chance to drool at all the other bags!

15. I prefer online. I'll try some stuff at the store & order it online.