What item do you regret not getting?

oh man, i have dreams about cerise! i don't trust ebay or craigslist, so i'm wishing that the boutiques would carry the speedies again. i also wish i would have purchased something from the graffiti line, epi mandarin, and did i mention cerise speedy?

A wallet in epi mandarin, monogram mat noir other pieces other than the shelton, and the day to night agenda (1998/ 1997??) I kick myself every time I walk into a LV boutique.

The Centenial soho backpack. It came out with the regular light leather and the damier canvas. Not the dark brown leather on the soho bags. I remember how stunning the bag against the new white leather looked.................. I actually had the bag and returned it a few days later. A few years later I really regretted not buying that bag. I really don't even remember why I returned it and forgot what I bought in it's place (I think a very large LV tote)....
I have seen a few on Ebay but they were never up to my standards of being spotless. I have a thing about preowned bags, germs.....and never thought I could ever buy a preowned bag but if I found this in excellent condition I think I would change my mind.

I regret not getting panda, Graffiti, Mandarin Ep, bronze vernis and silver vernis and baby blue vernis but Im too young to remember some of these lines LOL :P. Im lucky enough to have bought a pre-loved piece of bronze vernis and baby blue vernis but Im missing out on the others, hopefully one day I can buy pre-loved pieces of them :smile:

I regret not purchasing the pink inclusion PM bracelet when I had the opportunity to do so. I tried on the pink GM bracelet at one of my local LV stores but found it a bit too chunky.... I can't believe that I didn't think to ask my SA to locate a pink PM instead :cry:

I discovered LV too late to purchase any more mandarin epi. I am fortunate that I was able to purchase three bags and four accessaries along with the mandarin pochette.