What is your spoiled cat's most prized possession?

i have several pets- all of which are certainly very very "spoiled" - i prefer to refer to them as "deservedly privileged"... i have 3 doggies (a Golden, a yellow Lab and a Brat Terrier) all of whom wear Louis Vuitton Baxter Collars and have the leashes (never use them tho)- and until this spring, i thought my 2 beloved kitties (maine coon and Lilac Tortie DLH) were the extent of my pet family, until i took in my daughter's Turkish Angora mommy and her litter of 4 kittens... while i had EVERY intention of only fostering these precious babies (maybe keep 1)- i have since fallen madly in love, and they are now 6 months old (3 boys were neutered yesterday/ momma spayed in july/ baby girl next month)
anyway, i buy loads of the latest and greatest toys constantly, for all of my pets, and while the dogs love everything i bring, the kittens definitely have their own ideas as to what constitutes "toys" and these toys are the strangest things they find around my home.
Dingko, the siamese kitten prefers to remove the little metal strainer from my master bath sink drain, and carry it and fing it all over the house.
and then the main source of entertainment for all 4 kittens, is my master bath- shower which is all tile and glass block and enclosed on 3 sides- and totally open on one- they have a collection of DICE that they spend HOURS upon HOURS batting around the tile inside the shower. I had pilfered all of the dice out of my game closet, and found myself at the grocery store the other day purchasing 4 packages of 6 dice each package, for the kittens...