What is your reasons for shopping on line?

I probably do 90% of my shopping online, for just about everything!

Like most others.....

I can shop whenever~ in my PJ's, cup of coffee & no makeup. And I don't have to take my kids with me, lol..

Most of the time, no sales tax & gotta love free shipping!

I hate crowds~ I'm SO not a mall shopper

Better selection & competitive pricing. I almost always have a coupon code ready before I buy at an online store too. I can look around on 10 different sites for the lowest price in a matter of minutes. Think about physically driving around & doing that! Whew!

I've found things online that I never even knew existed! Great for me but bad for my bank account:P

No sales tax (it's about 9% here). That + free shipping is my dream come true.

I can look at something IRL and then see if I can get a better deal online. OR, I can look at something online and then go to a store and see it IRL and it saves me time b/c I already know what I want to look at.

It's like eating broken biscuits - it doesn't count! Seriously, for me, I work long hours, have kids, have very limited time and it is a relaxing, time-efficient experience that allows me access to a world of shopping ranges without ever moving the kitten from my lap. Can't be beaten. All I need now is for Chanel to offer online shopping . . .

It is wonderful to find designer duds and bags that I can never find at home. I usually don't have to pay tax, since there are no high end dept stores in my state. It is also nice to always find my size and I can usually get free or discount shipping. What a nice thing. I still shop at the mall for the usual stuff but I love online shopping

I work long hours and go to school, so I like the convenience of shopping at home (and in my pajamas if I want :smile:). Also, I am only 5'0" tall and a lot of stores carry more petite sizes online than they do in the store.

Time - I am a shift worker and constantly away from home
Price - it's no secret that Australia still is grossly overpriced compared to the same brands overseas
Range - if there is something that I have been looking for, chances are that in stores it's not in the same colour or size that I need

It is a lot easier for me to search by size on line instead of looking through a bunch of stuff in the store and not finding my size
I also do it a lot when I am bored , I can shop at 2 am in my pjs when I can not sleep

I really like the selection available online. You can pretty much find anything you could ever want, whereas in local stores it isn't always that easy. Of course, I still love to browse the local boutiques for that special something. :smile:

*Selection - I tend to buy the same designers all the time so the sizing has become real easy
*Free Shipping
*Convenience - I can shop any time I want; and I can look and look until I decide