What is your opinion on the Chain attached to the bag

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
Does anyone have one on their bag? How does it look? DOes anyone have pics of their bag with a chain? :tup:
gold1.jpg

I think it's cute. If I had a chain I would definitely attach it, but I don't think I would buy one - it's a little too pricey for an accessory for an accessory. If one fell out of the sky and onto my feet, though, I would use it all the time!

I have one - I bought my first RM from EBay and the seller got the bag and chain at the last sample sale. I'll take a picture and post it this afternoon.

I really liike it - I think it gives the bag just a little something extra....but i don't know if i would have paid extra for it!

I have one - I bought my first RM from EBay and the seller got the bag and chain at the last sample sale. I'll take a picture and post it this afternoon.

I really liike it - I think it gives the bag just a little something extra....but i don't know if i would have paid extra for it!
Thanks so much. That would be great. I don't even have my bags yet. But, it looks so cute. I just checked out RM site and wanted to place order . Its 35 plus shipping and they are sold out. Maybe another will pop up on ebay for less money:heart:

I like it. Been thinking about getting one, too, but they're still out at RM.com. Might just head over to the art supply shop and see if I can just get a gold chain and attach clasps to make one myself.