What is your opinion on the Chain attached to the bag

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I think it's cute. If I had a chain I would definitely attach it, but I don't think I would buy one - it's a little too pricey for an accessory for an accessory. If one fell out of the sky and onto my feet, though, I would use it all the time!

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
I have one - I bought my first RM from EBay and the seller got the bag and chain at the last sample sale. I'll take a picture and post it this afternoon.

I really liike it - I think it gives the bag just a little something extra....but i don't know if i would have paid extra for it!

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
in a happy place!
I have one - I bought my first RM from EBay and the seller got the bag and chain at the last sample sale. I'll take a picture and post it this afternoon.

I really liike it - I think it gives the bag just a little something extra....but i don't know if i would have paid extra for it!
Thanks so much. That would be great. I don't even have my bags yet. But, it looks so cute. I just checked out RM site and wanted to place order . Its 35 plus shipping and they are sold out. Maybe another will pop up on ebay for less money:heart:

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
^^Those are from when I first got the bag - I actually have the chain on there now like in your first picture - which I think looks better ;)

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
I like it. Been thinking about getting one, too, but they're still out at RM.com. Might just head over to the art supply shop and see if I can just get a gold chain and attach clasps to make one myself.