what is your most rare louis vuitton purse

Sac Louis or the Mahina with crocodile trim. Your mink LV is gorgeous by the way, I've seen it on Ebay a couple of times and have always envied it :girlsigh:.

Ditto someone else requesting a collection thread, I would LOVE to see a collection thread from you, I loved going through your big shopping reveal from a while ago! You have the most unique and gorgeous bags, i didn't even know there was a Mahina with crocodile trim! It sounds gorgeous!

Speyta, WHEN are you going to do an LV thread?? Did you ever post photos of the Sac Louis & the Exotic Mahina!?! You've been holding out? Please post pictures....

:lol: Eep, I haven't been intentionally holding out! Promise! I actually just finished up taking pictures of my latest haul so expect a thread within the next week.

Ditto someone else requesting a collection thread, I would LOVE to see a collection thread from you, I loved going through your big shopping reveal from a while ago! You have the most unique and gorgeous bags, i didn't even know there was a Mahina with crocodile trim! It sounds gorgeous!

I'm glad you enjoyed my thread, I love being able to share with my tPF family (i.e., the only family of mine that understands, lol). As for the mahina, I didn't know there was such a thing either until my SA whipped it out, which was kind of mean knowing I wouldn't be able to resist. I'll be posting it sometime this week :yes:.

And speaking of collection threads, I'd love to see yours too. Especially your Motard Biker bag, that bag is TDF :faint:.

It's a toss-up between:

1) Made-to-order red epi mini looping
2) Turquoise and pink Bon-Bon
3) Gold rococo noe
4) Exotic watercolor frame speedy
5) Murakami Panda Vavin PM

mine is a bag I got from my mom, because she didn't use it anymore. It's not a LE but she bought it many years ago and now the style is discontinued, I don't even know the name of the style. . .

Attachments

• CIMG1526 1.jpg
    CIMG1526 1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 160
Hmm LV is always "revising" what is actually LE and what isn't so I am not sure what is most rare at this point but here are a few that I love and were a PITA to get! :smile:

-My Sac Louis
-Dentelle Kirsten
-Miroir Lockit in Gold
-Turquoise BonBon
-Cherry Blossom Papillon in pink
-Stephen

Last edited:
daisy+fuentes+griet+vuitton.jpg
Just found this via google, but yeah never seen someone wearing it IRL!

but my most rare purchase is probably my mono greit .
ive never ran into some one wareing it or seen a celeb with it .