What is your latest Hermes purchase?

View attachment 5997240
Correction: bathing suits, size 36
white carotte pants, 38
White shorts 36
Pajama pants 36
Black leather gilet/vest, both the 36 and 38 fit, and I took 38

I picked up the same shorts in noir yesterday. I love your white one so much! Perfect for upcoming seasons. I love the length on me but a bit loose around the waist though not enough to go one size down. Do you think alternation would work well given the fabric and how little adjustment I am thinking of needing? Do Hermes boutiques usually have a seamstress in house?

Continuing the trend of discontinued vintage Kelly styles, I purchased a 1982 Rouge H box Kelly 20 with no top handle and a shoulder strap and she finally arrived! And a photo of her next to the 1992 black box micro Kelly 15. I eventually want to add a 1992 original mini Kelly with the top handle as well, and then my vintage collection will be complete ☺️

1000009059.jpg1000009060.jpg

Continuing the trend of discontinued vintage Kelly styles, I purchased a 1982 Rouge H box Kelly 20 with no top handle and a shoulder strap and she finally arrived! And a photo of her next to the 1992 black box micro Kelly 15. I eventually want to add a 1992 original mini Kelly with the top handle as well, and then my vintage collection will be complete ☺️

View attachment 5998876View attachment 5998878
Wow these bags are fabulous 😍 did you purchase both from the same vintage store/seller? - they are both in such excellent condition 💛

Wow these bags are fabulous 😍 did you purchase both from the same vintage store/seller? - they are both in such excellent condition 💛
Thank you! The micro came from Xupes in the UK and the Kelly 20 came from OnesVintage in HK, who sourced the bag from Japan. The scratches are definitely more visible on rouge H but overall I am thrilled with the condition they are in ☺️