What is your latest Hermes purchase?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
This is not a chat thread or for asking/answering questions on products.

NO QUESTIONS. Please take to a more appropriate thread and tag the member's name ('@' before tPF name, it should turn red for a mention alert)

If you want to strike up a fun conversation that's OT to the title of this thread please do so here: Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe and to tag another member that may alert them just use @ in front of their name.

For asking questions on various products shown, look to our Clubhouse or do a search for relevant item's name and tag member and post there.

TY

Nahreen

Nahreen
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Nov 11, 2020
My new to me Kelly 40 Sellier Mou (authenticated by Bababebi) I tried it on a whim and it was love at first sight.
What I love is the construction of the Sellier Mou makes a Kelly of this size look very relaxed like a Kelly/Birkin feel.
The bag will need spa at some point but meanwhile I’m going to enjoy it and embrace its imperfections!
It came without any of the accessories which isn’t a deal breaker for me because I wouldn’t wear the lock and key clouchette on it anyway and a bag this size needs a wide fabric strap which I plan to get. View attachment 5576407
Congratulations! What a spectacular bag, enjoy

• Thanks
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags

Moon_river

Nov 14, 2021
Long-time lurker here…

Finally took the plunge and got my first Hermes bag — a Kelly 28 in Gold+PHW paired with a Geegee, and I’m not sure I’ve ever been more in love with a bag. Just had to share this with people who’d understand that joy :heart:

View attachment 5579568
Perfection! Congrats! Love the twilly and Rodeo (not sure what is the correct name of the charm). I belive K28 is the optimal size in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Friscalating