What is your latest Hermes purchase?

My new to me Kelly 40 Sellier Mou (authenticated by Bababebi) I tried it on a whim and it was love at first sight.
What I love is the construction of the Sellier Mou makes a Kelly of this size look very relaxed like a Kelly/Birkin feel.
The bag will need spa at some point but meanwhile I’m going to enjoy it and embrace its imperfections!
It came without any of the accessories which isn’t a deal breaker for me because I wouldn’t wear the lock and key clouchette on it anyway and a bag this size needs a wide fabric strap which I plan to get. View attachment 5576407
I am familiar with your search of your dream bag. My heartiest congratulations! I am happy for you and wear it in good health!

Got a text from my sa. Here's what I picked up. My first kelly retourne (28 in togo). I only have selliers and I think I'm going to love my retourne for more frequent casual use! Also picked up two scarves and two twillies (Tresses H on handle and Grand Tralala for Dec holidays) for my new beauty. Thanks for letting me share my excitement ! :loveeyes:

fullsizeoutput_bbf6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbef.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbf1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbf2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbf4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbf0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbf5.jpeg

Got a text from my sa. Here's what I picked up. My first kelly retourne (28 in togo). I only have selliers and I think I'm going to love my retourne for more frequent casual use! Also picked up two scarves and two twillies (Tresses H on handle and Grand Tralala for Dec holidays) for my new beauty. Thanks for letting me share my excitement ! :loveeyes:

View attachment 5580665

View attachment 5580666

View attachment 5580667

View attachment 5580668

View attachment 5580669

View attachment 5580670

View attachment 5580671
Congrats lovely on your new beautiful bag! enjoy her in good health!!