What is your latest Hermes purchase?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
This is not a chat thread or for asking/answering questions on products.

NO QUESTIONS. Please take to a more appropriate thread and tag the member's name ('@' before tPF name, it should turn red for a mention alert)

If you want to strike up a fun conversation that's OT to the title of this thread please do so here: Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe and to tag another member that may alert them just use @ in front of their name.

For asking questions on various products shown, look to our Clubhouse or do a search for relevant item's name and tag member and post there.

TY

Jul 4, 2015
My new Evelyne PM from H.com.
:love:

And a family picture: Biscuit GM, Noir PM, Bleu Pale PM.

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

GabrielleS

Jun 25, 2021
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I've never bought anything in my nearest (and very small) boutique. I've ordered everything online (including bags). I'm not interested in building a relationship or having a spending history because the quota bags are not something I would ever be interested in. They would never fit into my personal day to day life. If online purchases would count towards a quota bag I'd be there already.
Thank you. Your approach is very wise. I do like going into the store and love my SA but it’s very time consuming right now and not possible for me.

I also love the convenience of online.

With bag shortages, my SA is never mad if I see and buy a bag online.